Chapter 4- Ma

He raised his eyebrow and I did the same "what you looking at" I asked

"What you think I'm looking at" he called back

"The wall" I smirked

"Funny" he sarcastically laughed

I looked away then down at my phone and typed my password in -92513-

Instagram- ❤️4 📁7

I opened the comments and read threw them

@babygirl01- 💗😭🤪

@queenNicole- omg no🤮

@queenNicole- nasty slut🤣

@queenNicole- fucking whore

@queenNicole- you should kill yourself

@queenNicole- you would be better off dead

@queenNicole- join ur mom💀

I closed my eyes squeezing my phone in my hand I opened my eyes with ready eyes and I looked up at Nicole and her friends laughing.

"That's it" I said

"What's wrong b" Kathryn asked

I got up and smiled and turned my head seeing Phoenix looking at me with a questioning what's wrong look.

I turned to Nicole and started walking towards her slowly I got to her and it went by so fast. I grabbed her hair and ripped it backwards making her fall back out of her chair I got on top of her slamming her head into the ground punching her in the face over and over again.

I felt people try and grab me from her but my grip was to tight on her hair "you want me to fucking die bitch fucking kill me yourself" I yelled crying as my grip got tighter I kicked her stomach making her groan.

"Am I a slut and whore now" I yelled again as she cried.

I started kicking her as people tried pulling us apart even more. Inthen I felt a big pair of arms wrap around me getting my hand free from her hand making me squeeze their arm.

"Come here" he said I looked at him and saw it was Phoenix.

"I'm sorry" I said crying

"You" the teacher said pointing at me" your coming with me" he said gripping my arm making me groan in pain.

He dragged me down to the principals office leading me into Mr. Jacks office. He sat me down infront of Mr.Jack and left the room.

I was still crying. "Hailo what happened" he asked

"N-ico-le" I stuttered crying more handing my phone to him.

He read the comments and walked to me hugging me "it's gonna be okay once I get child services to look at ur living space I'm going to take you from my pathetic brothers hands." He said squeezing me tighter as I hugged him crying harder as I reach the peak of having a breakdown.

IK I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE BUT IM GONNA BE WRITING MULTIPLE CHAPTERS INTHEN POSTING THEM THE SAME DAY ALSO SRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER LOVE YA BYE>>>>>>>>>>>>