Chapter 2-Ma

I finally get to school after 15 minutes of walking in 90 degree California weather. I put my hood up as soon as I walked threw the front doors so no one recognizes me. I get to my locker and put the combination in and open it to see a brown paper bag.

I take the bag out and open it to have glitter splattered all over my face. "WHAT THE FUCK" I yell as I hear a group of girls laughing. I look up to see Nicole and her group of friends with their phones out laughing.

I take the bag and crumble it up and walk over to them I throw the bag at Nicole's face and go to turn around before punching her in the jaw she goes to slap me but i duck and swing at her. Eventually a group is formed around us with their phones out and I'm on top of her beating the shit out of her.

I then feel a pair of hands lift me up. "LET ME GO" I yell kicking and punching. I felt a hand go over my mouth as I was being pushed into the janitors closet.

I bit down on the persons hand and heard a deep but sexy voice say "owe what the fuck" I then heard a click and the light came on and In front of me was a boy my age (17) with tattoos running from the side of his head down his body.

I grabbed a towel from the shelf and wiped my face off as he looked at me "What the fuck you looking at" I asked annoyed. But he didn't say anything, he just turned around and walked out. So I did my business cleaned myself up and walked out of the closet to home room.

When I got into home room Mr.Harris looked me up and down with a smirk. Pervert. I looked around and no one was in class so I sat down in the back and put my head down.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and my 4 bestfriends were looking at me with big grins. Their was Kathryn, Blake, Paige, and Noah their all girls.

"Hey guys" I said my voice cracked a bit.

"Hey girlie" Noah said sitting next to me.

"We heard about the fight" Kathryn said with a slight smile

"Yea it was good until this random guy pulled me off of her and shoved me into a closet." I said rolling my eyes as the girls gasped

" was he cute?" They all asked at the same time

"I mean yea, he had greenish grey eyes and he had tattoos running from the side of his head down his whole body, he also had a good style." I said

"I think he's new" as I said that students started coming into the classroom finding their seats. And to my surprise Nicole walked in yay! She had a swollen nose and a black eye forming, her lip was also busted open.

"Good morning students, it's great to have you back" Mr. Harris said

"Let's take role!"

He started saying names as the door opened and in walked 5 muscular scary looking boys that were wearing all black and to my surprise right in the middle was the new boy and he was looking right at me.

IK THIS SUCKED BUT WHATEVER UPDATING SOON LOVE YA GUYS BYE>>>>>>>>>>>