Chapter 6- Ma

I woke up that morning not really aware of my surroundings. I think back to last night and remember Phoenix picking me up in his car and taking me to his house. I yawn and stretch as the covers fall off of me and I slip out of the bed into the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and shrug I really don't care if I look like a piece of shit. I walked out and headed downstairs to the kitchen to the smell of food.

I walk in the kitchen and when the door shut phoenix looked at me and smiled "good morning"

"Um hey?" I said awkwardly

"Take a seat I made breakfast" he smiled again and I sat down at the island.

He gave me a plate of food that had eggs bacon and tortilla shells on the side. I rolled my eggs and bacon up and made it a burrito. I took a bite and swayed my hips smiling "delizioso" I said still smiling.

I looked up to see Phoenix staring at me. And I started to giggle and he smiled "that's cute" and I giggled even more "What"

"You giggling and eating I think it's cute" he said smiling

I was about to say thanks before remembering about my parents.

"Fuck" I said

"What? What's wrong?" He asked worried

"My dad and my step mom" I said quietly

"Oh who cares" he said

"Me, I do" I said raising my voice

"Why do you care so much" he said brushing it off

"Because.... I just do" I said saying the last part quietly.

He walked over to me and I turned to him and he stood in between my legs and grabbed my face "just tell me" he said caressing my face.

I looked at him sadly then I spat "Your a stranger why would I tell you" and I got out of his grip and walked to the front door

"Thanks for what you did but you waisted your time on a stranger." I said before walking out of his house going down the sidewalk.

I wasn't really worried about school since I got suspended for the rest of the week. I found my way home because I have been down this road plenty of times because Noah lives near here.

I arrived to the front of my house. I was nervous and sweaty. All I knew was I am gonna get beat and it's not gonna be soft.

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER WELL ANYWAY LOVE YA GUYS BYE>>>>>>>>>>