Chapter 1 - Him

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you guys like my book, this is my first book I've ever written, so I hope you like it

~Chapter 1 - Him~

~Emma~

"Emma time for school! You don't want to be late on your first day do you?" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. So I got up and looked at the clock it was 7:00 school doesn't start till 8:00. I went to my walk in closet and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, black leather jacket, black boots and a red beanie. I didn't put on make-up , I usually don't wear make-up , and went downstairs to grab my bag and an apple told my mom and brother bye and walked out the door to my Jeep. When I walked into school my friend Tessa met me at my locker. "Hey" she said "Hey, Tess" I replied with a smile.

We talked for a while then we walked to our first class, as we were walking to class a hard body crashed it me knocking me over. "Shit, are you okay?" a deep voice asked me. I nodded and said, "Yeah, I guess". I looked up to see a tall guy about 6'4 with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Okay I'll just admit it, he was hot. He held his hand out to me to help me up I took and stood up. "What's your name?" he asked "Emma Mason, yours?" I replied. He smiled and said "Tyler Lockwood." Nice to meet you Tyler." I said, "Nice to meet you too Emma" he said with a smile. I blushed and went to class with Tessa.

~~~~~~

-Tyler-

After I ran into Emma she was all I could think about. I just couldn't get her off my mind no matter how hard I tried. I am the schools bad boy and all so I have girls lining up to be with me but that didn't help all I wanted was her for some reason.

And it was starting to scare me shitless.

~~~~~~~

When I got home that day I texted my friend, Erik Night, and asked him if he wanted to come over. He said yeah I just needed to talk to somebody about this whole Emma thing. It took him about ten minutes to get to my house. He asked why I wanted him to come over. So I told him what happened at school and when I was doe telling him what happened his eyes were wide and I'm not sure why though I just ignored it and waited for him to say something.

"Whoa" was all he said.

"Is that all you have to say?" I asked

"I don't know what else to say, man." he said "Just give it some time dude she might warm up to you" he added.

"Okay" I said

After we hung out for a while he left and I was left with my thoughts about Emma Mason.

And how attracted to her I was.

And how scared I was about that.

~~~~~~

-Emma-

"Em how could you NOT want to do anything about Tyler Lockwood THE bad boy of our school!?" Tessa asked me at our local diner we hung out at after school.

"I don't know Tess, he's hot but, I don't know." I said "We'll talk about it later, okay?" I added

Tessa nodded and that was the end of that discussion.

For now anyway

****

When I got home from school I started dinner hoping he won't get upset with me this time because I would have dinner ready for him when he got home.

But I was wrong...

****

A/N: Hey, guys I know I already published this book once but I didn't like the story line. So I will be rewriting the chapters and by rewriting I mean changing a few things here and there and adding some things that will make the story more interesting in my opinion.

~ Chelle