Chapter 3 - A Bond is Made

~Chapter 3- A Bond is Made~

~Emma~

I had more bruises. I hope Tyler doesn't notice them today...

****

My morning classes went by in a blur for some unknown reason. All I could think about was Tyler Lockwood, the bad boy, Mr. Bad Boy I call him.

At lunch time I was sitting with Tess and we were talking and eating amongst ourselves when Tyler and his friend Erik came over and sat with us. "Hey Emma" he said and took a bite of his burger "Hey Tyler" I said, "Tyler this is Tessa Montgomery my best friend Tessa this is Tyler Lockwood."

"Hey Tessa"

"Hey Tyler" she replies.

"Since we're introducing our friends, Emma this is Erik Night. Erik this is Emma Mason." Tyler says. Erik waves at us and Tess and I wave back.

He just chuckles and goes back to his burger. I giggled a little and Tyler poked my side and I yelped and glared at him. He just grinned and went back to his burger. I just shook my head and went back to eating my salad. Before lunch is over Tyler nudges me again and motions for me to look at Tessa and Erik they weren't talking they were just stealing glimpses at each other. I looked up at Tyler and smile knowingly at him. I quickly text him,

Me: We need to get them together

Tyler: I agree. But I'm gonna be a bit distracted by trying to make you mine ;)

I look over at him and blush before I reply;

Me: One thing at a time lover boy :P

I hear him chuckle before he responds;

Tyler: Whatever you say cutie J I have all the time in the world.

I don't respond I just look up at him blushing again, trying to hide my smile. He just looks at me and smiles before winking at me.

When I looked over at Tessa she was in deep conversation with Erik.

It was cute.

~~~~~~

After lunch I went to my locker to get my books for my afternoon classes. When I closed my locker a tall figure was standing next to my locker and scared the shit out if my I about screamed until I saw who it was. Tyler. "Tyler you scared the shit out of me!" I almost yelled shoving his shoulder. "Sorry Em. I didn't mean to." He says and looks down at his feet. He looks so adorable doing that I just couldn't stay mad at him. "It's okay Ty, I forgive you." I said with a small smile he looked up and smiled back at me. "So did you want something Tyler?" I asked wondering why his was here. "I just wanted to know if you would mind if I walk you to class, if you don't want me to that's fine" he said. For a bad boy he seems to be pretty shy all of a sudden.

"Of course Tyler you can walk me to class." I say with a smile

"Awesome" he replies and grins back at me

We talked about what we were doing over the weekend as we walked to my next class.

~~~~~~

After school I and Tessa went to Jimmy's Diner for milk shakes.

We talked some about school, then she brought up Tyler for some reason.

After we talked for a bit Tess and I went our separate ways and went home.

~~~~~~

After I got home I said hi to my brother, who was in the kitchen doing dishes I went upstairs to change. After I changed I was doing homework and listening to Panic! At The Disco. I can only listen to music when he isn't home. After about 15 minutes of doing my homework I saw my phone light up.