Chapter 5 - Date Night Pt: 1

~Chapter 5 - Date Night Pt: 1~

~Emma~

When I got to my locker after lunch there was an envelope with my name on it. Odd. I opened it of course. It read:

Dearest Emma,

Tonight is our date I can't wait, I'm sure you can't either. Anyway I just wanted to tell that I won't be around much after lunch today and that there are envelops similar to this where you go almost all the time with clues about our date in it. Oh and don't bother to look for me either.

~Tyler :)

The letter he left me was sweet. When I opened my locker there was a red rose in there with a note on it.

There will be a rose with every letter too

~Tyler :)

P.S. Keep the last rose you get with you.

I found at least three more letters before the day was over all with red roses.

By last hour I felt something under my desk I usually sit at. So I grabbed it. It was another letter from Tyler.

Dearest Emma,

This is the last letter before our date.

In this letter I'm going to give the address of where to go for our date.

First, go to your house put on the dress I gave you before lunch then head over to my house. The address is 3436 West Lakeview Court. When you get there I will take us to where our date is.

See you later Em.

~Tyler :)

~~~~~~

After I got home from school and put the dress box down and opened it to look at the dress there was something else inside.

Another. Fucking. Letter.

Dearest Emma,

Yes I put a letter in the dress box. I bet you'll look gorgeous in it. You do in everything you wear. Anyway, back to my point, Tessa will be picking you and taking you to our date, it's not what I originally planned but I'm not finished setting up. Also I got your shoe size from Tessa. She'll pick you at 7:30. See you then beautiful.

~ Tyler (:

After I get done reading I look at the time. It's 5:30. I have plenty of time to get ready. I shower quickly, put my robe on and start on my makeup.

I pull out the dress to get some inspiration for my eye look.

It's a beautiful long navy blue dress with a slit up the side. I look at the heels, they are a black pump. I've always wanted a pair of these.

 I've always wanted a pair of these

I finish my makeup, slip the dress on then the heels

I finish my makeup, slip the dress on then the heels. I go to put the lid on the box, then under my bed but I see a rose at the bottom with a note attached to it.

Bring this rose with you

~ Tyler 

I smile and roll my eyes fondly. How cliche. 

I put the box under my bed, grab my purse and head downstairs. As I sit down on the couch to wait for Tess, my phone buzzes,

T: I'm here, bitch :)

E: Perfect timing as always, I just finished getting ready. I'll be out in a sec :)

T: Hurry up! You don't want to keep your lover boy waiting ;)

I roll my eyes fondly at her last text and head out the door after checking my make up in the hallway mirror. I walk up to her car and get in.

Tessa greets me, "Hey bitch. Don't you look like hot stuff for your date" then she wiggles her brows at me. 

I laugh then reply, "Thanks, Tyler picked it out" I smooth out my dress and we head to our destination. Tyler must have told her where the date is, the original plan was for Tess to take me to Tyler's house, but plans changed. 

~~~~

We pull up to a lake with a bunch of trees so I can't see much of anything other than the lake. I turn to Tessa, "Are you and Tyler planning to kill me?" she laughs and shakes her head, "No, but we do want you to put this blind fold on"

I look at her skeptically, but agree. I get out of the car and stand next to Tess then put the blind fold on.

~~~~

To be continued...