Rumors

3rd Person's POV
Jungkook: H...hyungs!

Jungkook stuttered as he called out for the others. The others rushed to his room to see Jungkook freaking out. The more he looked at the pictures on Twitter the more his panic grew.
He scrolled through the Twitter page faster and faster, seeing all the pictures of him playing with Chae-won at the arcade. He then showed his hyungs the post, making Namjoon shriek,

Namjoon: How did this happen?!

Jungkook: I don't know! There was nobody in the arcade yesterday! And, i wore my mask!

Namjoon saw Jungkook's panicked face and looked at the comments, seeing if any of the people that saw the post think it was Jungkook.
He then saw a comment and pointed to it. The boys all crowded around each other and looked at the comment.

"I don't think it is Jungkook. It could just be a guy sick and wearing a mask. Just because his hair is the same as Jungkook does not mean he IS Jungkook. It might just be a coincidence! Stop assuming!"

A sigh of relief escaped out of the boys' mouths. However, Jungkook caught a glimpse of another comment. Which made him frown.
He pointed his finger at the comment and exclaimed,

Jungkook: But look! This person disagreed. And so as the others!

"Nothing is always a coincidence! He has the same body shape as Jungkook, the same coconut hair, the same taste in fashion AND, if you zoom up close to his eye that is not covered by his mask, you can see that he has the same eye smile."

The boys frowned upon seeing that comment.
At the mean time, Chae-won woke up, hearing chatters coming from beside her bed. She saw all the boys crowding around something, rubbed her eyes and asked sloppily,

Chae-won: What's going on?

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other and smirked. They had planned a great plan to help Jungkook like Chae-won.
Taehyung and Jimin sat beside Chae-won and hugged her tightly.

Taehyung: Good morning!

Jimin: Good morning, Jagi!

Chae-won chuckled, knowing that Jimin was joking. She pinched Jimin's cheeks while saying in between chuckles,

Chae-won: Jimin oppa, why are you calling me your Jagi?

Jimin smiled and hugged her, replying with a smirk,

Jimin: I was only joking! Unless you want to be my Jagi~

Chae-won threw her head back and laughed at Jimin's cuteness.

Jungkook's POV
I clenched my fist tightly as i hear Jimin calling Chae-won his Jagi. Why was he calling her that anyways?! He is not her boyfriend! I should be her boyf-
Wait, what?! Why am i saying this?! Why am i even mad?! Maybe i am just worried Chae-won will think he is serious or something...

Taehyung: Actually, Chae-won, why don't you want to be my Jagi?!

Taehyung crossed his arms and pouted. What?! Now Taehyungie?! I thought he was my hyung! I was fuming as i saw Jimin and Taehyungie flirting with Chae-won.
I can't take it anymore! I stormed out of the room saying,

Jungkook: I...i need to go to the toilet.

I stormed into the restroom and sat on the toilet room and huffed. Why were they flirting wih her?! Do they actually like her?! Why?! I clenched my fist as i stared hard at the floor.

3rd Person's POV
Once Jungkook stormed into the restroom, Taehyung and Jimin stopped hugging Chae-won, grinned at each other and high-fived each other.

Chae-won: Why are you guys all crowding around Jungkook oppa's room?

Chae-won rubbed her eyes lazily and asked. Namjoon replied,

Namjoon: When you guys were at the arcade playing, someone took a picture of you two and posted it on Twitter. Most people think it is Jungkook dating a girl!

Chae-won's eyes widened as her jaw hit the ground. She felt as if it was all her fault that this rumor even happened. She felt super guilty and started bowing.

Chae-won: Mian, mian, mian! I am super sorry for causing this rumor! I should have never stayed here! I am soo sorry! It is all my fault! If i cause any more problems, i will be willing to move out!

Namjoon: It's fine, it is not your fault. Jungkook should have been more careful!

Chae-won just frowned and stared at the floor, feeling really guilty.

Namjoon: I am calling PD-nim...

Namjoon whipped out his phone and dialled PD-nim.

Namjoon: PD-nim, there was a rumor... Oh! You heard about it? Ne, ne. Okay, thanks, bye!

Jin: What did PD-nim say?

Namjoon: He says that he will post a tweet about this rumor and tell ARMYs that it was not Jungkook...

Chae-won: Doesn't that mean you guys are lying?

Namjoon: We have no choice...

Author's Note
Annyeong!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS STORY IS 98 RANKING IN JUNGKOOKFF OUT OF 883 STORIES!!! OMG!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! Okay, calm down... I hope you guys liked my story, please vote and comment on my story. And, sorry for the short chapter!!! In addition, i might not be posting much as i am studying for the quizzes my school is having for the next few weeks. Sorry!