Extra Chapter :)

Chae-won's POV
"I can't believe you!"

Chae-won groaned as she dragged a drunk bunn- Jungkook into her house. Jungkook and his hyungs were celebrating Jin's birthday and all drank alcohol. Now, Chae-won had to deal with Jungkook who was the only one that overdrank and got drunk.
Why weren't the others helping? They ran away before Chae-won could ask them to help, not wanting to lay a finger on that bunny.

"Me want kiss!"

Jungkook exclaimed with his eyes wide open.

"Okay, i'll kiss you later."

Chae-won promised, rolling her eyes.

"No! Noooooow!"

Jungkook grumbled, making a weak attempt to pull Chae-won into his embrace. Chae-won sighed and let him do whatever he wanted. He smiled happily as he hugged Chae-won, snuggling his face into the crook of her neck before kissing her neck softly.

"Jungkooooooook."

Chae-won groaned, pushing him away.

"Later. I still have to check on Ji yeon. My mother just left after putting her to sleep."

Jungkook pouted and shook his head. Chae-won sighed. What does he want now? She thought.

"We hardly go on dates anymore after having Ji yeon!"

Jungkook whined like a child before tumbling over to the sofa. Chae-won followed him. Suddenly, he pushed her against the sofa. He was on top of Chae-won as he smirked.

"Jungkook, i really need to check on Ji yeon now."

Chae-won blabbed, trying to make excuses.

"Nope."

Jungkook simply said and crashed his lips onto hers.