You Called Him What?!?!

Dedicated to may_bornmia

A/N: I wrote it this way cuz i don't have wattpad on my computer lol. And i changed my way of writing dialogues thanks to -kochi-. Thank you for the tip! <3

Jungkook's POV
My hyungs and i are going to have a comeback on August 24 and were already done recording all the songs except for Idol. Now, all we had to do was record Idol, film Epiphany and film Idol.
We were at the dance studio practicing all our choreography for our Love Yourself Answer album. It was the latest album we were going to release. The hyungs and i have been working and practicing really hard for this comeback that we hardly even had time to sleep. However, it was all for ARMYs so, there was nothing to complain about.

After about 8 hours of practice, we all headed back to our dorm. I smiled as i remembered asking for Chae-won's number during the sleepover.
______________________________________

Chae-wonie~ 💜

Jungkook: Chae-won-ah~ where are you working at?

Chae-won: (Place in Seoul) Wae?

Jungkook: Oh! Nothing~

Chae-won: You're weird...

Jungkook: 💜______________________________________
I smiled as i told my hyungs that I was going somewhere and they nodded and waved me off. I skipped happily towards my car and started driving to Chae-won's workplace.

3rd Person's POV
"Oppa, no... you don't need to give me $20. I was just kidding!" Chae-won begged while clinging onto Hyuk-won like a koala outside IAuthor's building. She was trying her very best to make it harder for him to take out his wallet from his pocket.
He grunted, trying to push Chae-won away lightly while saying, "But i could not finish my chapter before you did and we agreed that whoever finishes their chapter the slowest will pay the other person $20!"

Chae-won pouted while whining cutely that it was a joke. She tried to make Hyuk-won fall for her aegyo. However, Hyuk-won was persistant. Extremely frustrated, Chae-won yelled, "Oppa!" She tried to push Hyuk-won's hand that was holding the $20. She was starting to get really aggressive. Hyuk-won laughed out loud seeing how worked up she was.

At the same time, Jungkook had arrived at Chae-won's workplace but did not hear her yell out oppa towards Hyuk-won. Being the overprotective human being he was, he thought Hyuk-won was hurting and bullying Chae-won and stormed towards the fighting couple.
He growled," Back off, jerk." His piercing stare sent shivers down Hyuk-won's spine as he gripped onto Chae-won's wrist, using his body to seperate the two of them. The menacing glare he had on Hyuk-won was not on anything else.

Hyuk-won, being extremely confused, looked at Chae-won with a "who is he?" look. Jungkook assumed Hyuk-won was looking at Chae-won with a menacing glare and pushed him.
Alarmed, Chae-won yelled, "Jungkook! W-Wait!" She pulled Jungkook back and explained, "This is my colleague, Hyuk-won oppa! We were having a petty argument on whether oppa should give me his $20!"

The menacing look on Jungkook's face immediately vanished as he bowed apologetically. However, her explanation still lingered in his mind as he realised that she called Hyuk-won oppa.
White-hot jealousy surged through his body. What is their relationship? Jungkook thought, concerned that they might be dating and started getting jealous.
He shamelessly asked, "You called him what?! Oppa? Wae? You're dating him?" Chae-won's eyes widened as she waved her hands left and right frantically while denying. Hyuk-won tried not to laugh out loud after seeing the boy's reaction.
He obviously likes her. He thought while smiling and looking at Chae-won panicking while Jungkook sent death glares towards him. "Come on, let's go." Jungkook pulled Chae-won away while gripping tightly on her wrist and dragging her away, letting anger get the better of him.
Hyuk-won stiffled a laugh seeing Chae-won being pulled away from him relunctantly while Chae-won struggled to get out of Jungkook's grip. Like an older brother, he was proud of Chae-won finally having a man to take care of her.

While Chae-won was screaming on the top of her lungs and trying to get out of Jungkook's grip. Jungkook stopped at an alley. "Is he just your colleague?" His piercing gaze was on her as she exclaimed with her hands up, "Obviously! Then what else would he be then?!"
Jungkook glared at her and huffed, turning his back on her. "Come on! Stop being a brat! Why are you so mad anyways?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and stomped off without a word, making Chae-won confused. "What a weird guy," she muttered.

After Jungkook stormed off, he drove back to his dorm huffing and puffing with his fists clenched tightly. She called him oppa! Oppa! How about me then?! Does she like him?! Jungkook thought with his eyebrows knitted together in frustration.

While Jungkook was frustrated and confused over whether Chae-won liked Hyuk-won or not, Jhope and Yoongi were watching him groaning and ruffling his hair frustratedly on the couch. He started stuffing his mouth with chips and watching television. They immediately concluded it was about Chae-won.
It was obvious. Nothing else other than Chae-won would trigger the boy and get the boy worked up more than Chae-won but why was he so worked up over Chae-won? Yoongi decided to approach him and asked, "Yah, why are you so grumpy?"
"Hyung, Chae-won called her colleague oppa. Oppa!" His response made Yoongi smirk. He immediately knew the boy was jealous. Cute. He thought, smiling while looking at the frustrated maknae close to screaming. "If you continue pulling your hair like that, you are soon going to be bald. Now, hurry up. We have practice in 20. We need to go to BigHit now. "

"We have to go and record Idol tomorrow so, our schedule is really packed. I don't think you can go and visit Chae-won if you want." Jhope told him while keeping his eyes on Jungkook and wiggling his eyebrows. Jungkook groaned in dismay. He was worried Chae-won might hang out with Hyuk-won again.
He did not want to be possessive but he could not help it. What if she likes him and starts dating him? His world would come crashing down. He might as well die. However, there was nothing he could do. He had a packed schedule and could not complain.

Author's Note
안녕~! I will not be updating Idol from 26 November to 5 December as I will be visiting my halmeoni at Busan, where I am actually from! I actually live in Seoul now. Don't ask. It's complicated. However,  I will try to update my story during that time and I'll try to write another chapter before going to Busan. 미안해!