Birthday Wish

Jungkook's POV
"Jeballll~"

"No."

I have been begging Chae-won for ages now and she still remained stubborn. With her arms akimbo, she turned around to face me with an irritated face. Her sleeves were longer than her arms which made me think she was cute but the expression she was giving me gave me a different vibe. More like fear.
I was scared that we would have our first fight just because of that topic.

"Listen, Jungkook. I don't want you to be risking your career just for me, okay?"

Her voice was soft, just like how I remembered it when she sleep talks but it was also stern. It may have been soft but it could kill you with guilt in just one word. Even if you had nothing to be guilty of.
"I know, I know," i said, pouting while sitting down on the couch in our hotel room. "but I want us to be official. So that we can hold hands in public, I can show people how beautiful and kind my girlfriend is. We can go on dates. Real ones. Not cooking or watching movies together at home or wearing masks and looking around warily wherever we go." I continued, seeing the expression on Chae-won's face change.

"I want that too, okay? But what if your fans don't like the fact you are dating? What happens if we become like E'dawn and HyunA. They didn't deserve the treatment but ended up leaving Cube Entertainment." I looked at her face. Her eyes were soft and her lips were parted. And worst of all, she looked sad.

"I know..." I didn't want her to be sad so I didn't say anything else. It was painfully silent and awkward. So quiet that we could hear a pin drop. She stared at her feet and said, "I'll go buy ramen for us to eat." With that, she left the room.

Time skipeuuu (i'm sorry for breaking the solemn mood lol)

My Jagi💜

Me:
Jagi~ are you forgetting something today?

My Jagi💜: Mwo?

Me:
You don't remember?

My Jagi💜: Remember whatttttt? Tell me quick, i'm writing my story!

Me:
Nevermind...

My Jagi💜: If you say so.
_________________________________________
I sighed. Does she not remember? Maybe she is just busy and cannot remember it temporarily. I slouched as i sat on a chair, waiting to perform on stage.

Chae-won's POV
Why did they leave everything for me to do?!?! I had to bake the cake and decorate it. I even bought a present for him! A necklace! Not just a necklace, but a special one!

 I even bought a present for him! A necklace! Not just a necklace, but a special one!