8

its because.... We are dating she said nervously.. WHAT THE FRICK

and you did'nt even tell me wow ! See now thats really messed

up he treats us bad but suddenly after he looks at you boom 

you guys are in love this is disgusting. And you knew I liked him

I cried. I knew it your a LIAR AND YOUR JEALOUS DONT TALK TO ME FOR A WHILE

she hangs up before i can even say anything. I cry hardly. My mom comes in the room.

Sweetheart what's wrong she asks? Its nothing I cry harder. Manu and Mr. Rios come in the room

Its nothing please I cry and cry. Manu please comfort her My mom says. NOO I cry. My mom and Mr. Rios already leave the room. Just go Manu.... Hey  this is the only time I'm helping you only this time. His accent makes me feel safe  I think to myself. He rubs my back softly then smiles.

For once this once I feel comfortable with him.

                                                        MANU'S POV

I saw her crying so I came up here to make sure she was okay .

She tells us nothing was wrong. But I assume she mustv'e found out about me and Lana..

Her mom which is my mom now. Asks me to comfort her I smiled as Ambers mom

and my dad exited the room. I then rub her back to make sure she was okay because deep down

inside i Love her but I also loved Lana I picked Lana because she was more popular than Amber

But not more beautiful..... Her warm skin gave me butterflies but I couldn't show my love and affection.I need to shut up. I cannot date my step sister thats weird..

He  then put his hands on my face and smiled. For once you look 5% prettier " he says"

I blush but I try to hide it. He laughs your'e one weird ugly girl. I roll my eyes and we both laugh

He lays next to me and I play with his hair. I he was watching TV . He was so hot when the reflection of  the TV hit his gorgeous green eyes. He took off his shirt and watched TV. I just stared at him. I could'nt stop. He didn't notice me staring.  I then fell to sleep. By the time it was morning he was gone. I felt alone. It was sunday . So we went to church . After church we went back home. I think we should go to the pool as a family Manu and I laugh. We all get ready for the pool...

What will happen next LOL