Nalas the new WHAT!!

The next morning me and Nala woke up first we decided to go and sit at the edge of pride rock to see the sunrise. It's so beautiful Simba said but to be honest not as pretty as you he said Nala blushed really red almost as red as a tomato thank you Simba.

Simbas thoughts
While I looked at the sunrise with Nala i kept thinking in my head how beautiful Nala was like when I met her I never thought she would be this beautiful.

Morning you two I heard my dad say morning we both said back so watching the sunrise. Yeah nice you know Simba me and your mother used to do this all the time. Really, yes we did it was so beautiful, but not as beautiful as your mum. Dad don't make it gross, hahaha of corse Simba oh and umm guys me, Sarabi and your mum Nala have something to tell you both something, ok when, we'll tell you later ok ok after my dad walked back into the cave I looked at Nala and asked I wonder what they have to tell us? Yeah I actually really want to know. Yeah same anyway the sunrise is over now so wanna go play? Asked Simba! Sure nice ok I'll go tell our parents ok! Nala nodded. Ok they said yes but stay on pride rock! Ok so what do you wanna play? Hmmm how about tag said Simba sure ok your it! Hey no fair oh blah come on have some fun oh ill have fun. Then Simba ran for Nala got ya. Hahahah both the cubs laughed yeah you got me.

Time skip

SIMBA NALA my dad called yeah dad Simba said well we want to tell you the thing that we wanted to tell you. Ok me and Nala both said confused, ok umm Nala oh god this is weird to explain said Mufasa but anyway Nala your the new princess of the pridelands. WAIT WHAT IM THE PRINCESS OF THE PRIDELANDS WHAT HOW AM I THE PRINCESS OF THE PRIDELANDS UHHH. Hey Nala Nala Nala it's ok I'm confused too it's ok calm down Simba said walking over to her trying to calm her down!, in just a couple of minutes they both walked back over. Dad Nala says she doesn't know how to be a princess look Nala you don't have any responsibilities you just do what you do on a normal day ok Nala said Mufasa with his paw around her like he's protecting her. Ok oh and Nala since your a princess you and Simba can't go hunting or anything until your in your late teenage hood ok. Ok me and Simba both said then ran off to play for the rest of the day.