Protective Simba and Mufasa

Mum me and Nala are going to go play! Ok well Simba remember your dad has to go with you just in case alright. Uh fine but why does he always have to come remember what happened a couple days ago Sarabi said like shut up Simba. Ok let's go said Mufasa.

About one hour later

Nala hey Nala it's me your dad said Jasiri behind a bush Huh Nala Nala Simba said confused where is she but then he saw that Nala was standing there with a petrified look on her face then Simba knew who it was so he walked over to Nala and spoke. Hey I know who you are now LEAVE NALA ALONE. Oh Nala this must be your boyfriend well Simba I've heard about you you and Nala do all kinds of stupid stuff but it's cool. Just then Jasiri appeared out of the bush then slowly walked towards Nala. Just ten Simba jumped infront of Nala protecting her.

Simba and Nala above

Hey back off who ever you are Nala dosent deserve this she deserves to have a happy life not being stalked by someone she dosent know and stuff so BACK OFF. Hey Simba you don't tell me what to do I'm Nalas father I can have the right to see my daughter if I please you got it. Now Simba and Nala were both petrified by him but Nala was just petrified DAD Simba yelled Simba saw his dads head look over to us and then Simbas dad had crazy eyes now that he knew who was their. Simba and Nala heard Jasiri say oh no as he saw Mufasa running towards him. Heyyyy Mufasa this isn't what it looks like haha i I uhh Jasiri said stuttering don't talk leave Nala and my son alone now if you ever step one foot near Nala once more I promise I will. Umm look Mufasa you do know Nala is my daughter and I can see her right. NO look if you hide in the bushes again while Simba and Nala play I won't be soo easy on you next time. O ok umm can I at least say hi and goodbye at least have one conversation with her before I don't see her again. Mufasa sighs fine then get out of here OK ok hey Nala Nala just tried to back away from him hey hey sweetie I won't hurt you I just want to say I love you and your mother very much and wish I could stay longer also see you grow up into a beautiful young lioness soo yeah I love you Nala and tell your mother I love her as well and I always will love you both forever until I die ok I will never forget you. Ok Nala nodded then slowly walked to him and said I love you too da dad. Jasiri smiled love you ok well goodbye Nala goodbye Simba goodbye Mufasa Mufasa walked over to Nala heyyy Nala are you ok? Nala still had a petrified look on her face. Hey it's ok Nala I know it was bad but just hold in their ok it's ok. Then after a while they all walked back to pride rock and fell asleep after a long talk about what happened again but after what Nala told her mother about what her father said her mother was in complete tears but after a while she settled down a bit. And went to bed.

Ok guys that was that chapter I'm going to do about 2 more chapters soo yeah see you all in next chapter ok bye