Whos my real father?

Sarafinas POV

That day as me and Sarabi were lying on the rocks on some days when we are both not busy or anything. Just then I saw Nala and Simba runny towards us umm hey mum can we go talk somewhere please I really want to ask you a question. Uhh ok well let's go them won't be long Sarabi it's ok I've got to go back to pride rock anyway so yeah we'll see you when you get there. Ok. So Nala what do you want to talk to me about umm well I've wanted to ask you this for a while now. Nala you know you can tell me anything. Well it's just that umm who's my real dad? I was shocked at Nalas question Nala you know who your father is it's that stupid idiot that tried taking you away from me when Mufasa was going to beat him up but yeah you know who he is. Yeah but that day it was like Mufasa was my dad cause he was sticking up for me and yeah. Well he just he wants other cubs he's always wanted a girl I'm not saying he didn't like Simba I'm just saying he's always wanted a girl and stuff. Oh ok yeah so me and Mufasa had a talk and instead of calling Mufasa Mufasa you can call him dad. Only if you want to ok. O ok it's ok Nala and Simba won't be mad Simba will just be only surprised your calling his dad dados Nala. Ok ok good girl Nala smiles fakley then goes to go find Simba.

Hi guys sorry for the short chapter schools back and it's really annoying so yeah sorry i promise I'll make the next chapter bigger ok.