18 years old

I just graduated from high school. Last year I felt a bit better then before. I'm old enough to stay at home alone at night so my uncle doesn't have to come. But I still see my uncle a lot with holidays and birthdays. Everytime I see him I can't look at him without all the memories coming back. Sometimes my uncle comes to my house when he knows I'm alone. I can't send him away, I know that he will say something to my parents when I'll do that. When he's with me and we're alone, the things he does are even worse then before. Probably because my body changed a lot since I was 12 and it all started. And Bert knows I won't say anything to my parents so he just continues. It's not as much as before, but it's even worse right now. 

After I thought about it a lot, I decided to study abroad so I won't have to see him. I know it's just temporary, but I won't see him for about 4 or 5 years and that makes me feel better. Obviously, I didn't tell the real reason why I want to go to university in England. I just said it was because I think I can learn a lot of being alone there, and that I can learn to speak a new language almost fluently. They agree with that and let me go, I'm so glad I can go away from Bert.