Chapter 49 - It's A Date

***DYLAN'S POV***

After the whole drinking event, Melody told us to go away because she apparently "saw too much."

Since then I haven't let Cupid kiss me because I was still pissed off about the whole hickey thing even though most of them were gone by now.

We were currently at the store where I met that one guy named Adam or some shit, I'm bad with names.

"Put that down, it's not a necessity," I told Cupid who was holding some gross romance movie.

"But it's 'Before You Left' the second movie of 'Soon Well Be Together' where it talks about how the two main characters met! You didn't want to go see it with me when it was in theaters and here it is! It must be fate and I have to watch it!" He complained.

"The first movie was trash! This whole watch what happened before crap is just a way to get more money, it's probably even worse than the first one," I took the DVD away from him.

"How unfair," he mumbled in a very sad tone.

"Are you seriously sad about not getting the movie?!"

"Of course I am, I love romance movies and a wet blanket is not letting me watch them. How can I not be sad?" He sulked.

As much as I'd like to run him over with the shopping cart I won't. Spoiled brat.

I sighed, "Fine, we'll take it, stop being all sad and gross."

"Really?!" He lit up.

"Shut up before I change my mind," I went to a different aisle.

"I really, really love you, Dylan," he kissed my cheek.

My face became a deep red.

"Don't do that in public, it's embarrassing," I pushed him away.

"What? Telling you that I love you or kissing you?" He spoke a bit too loud.

"Shhhh! Both, don't do both," I hissed.

"Why? Is it because I'm a guy and you're a guy?" he furrowed his brows.

"No, it's because I don't like other people getting in our business," I huffed.

"Fine I won't do it in public," he smiled.

"Thank—"

"I'M GAY FOR DYLAN PORTER AND WE ARE GOING OUT!" he yelled.

"...I'm going to kill you, enjoy today because it's your goddamn fucking last one," I felt my eye twitch.

Now what I want to do is grab the damn vase next to me and break over his head.

"But you said not to kiss or tell you I love you in public, you didn't say I couldn't declare that you're my boyfriend in public. Plus, that damn cashier hopefully heard, I hate him."

"Let's just go pay, I want to leave this place right away and never come back," I made my way to the checkout area.

***

"Alright, that'll be $23.88," the woman behind the register cheerfully said.

I slid my credit card to pay.