Chapter 5

John finished his second beer and turned to Alexander.

"Why'd ya call for me again?" His words slurred a bit.

"I want to apologize for the other night. You seemed upset after that,"

"I was. You're weird,"

Alexander felt that her might be finally getting somewhere. "How so?"

"You actually seem to take interest in what I do outside sex. Do you do that for all your hired help?"

Alexander took a short drink of his own beer. "Actually, your the first prostitute I've ever hired. I thought it might be easier to find a companion through this system, and you're the first one I've experimented with,"

"Companion?"

"What you so eloquently described as a sugar daddy system,"

John nodded. "You want me for the week so you can try me out?"

"You're irritating,"

"I cant be that bad. You called for me,"

"It's not bad, you're just very blatant. I think you're a lot like me sometimes,"

John rolled his eyes. He never did that to clients, but he was tipsy and still rather upset. "I'm nothing like you. I'm not nearly as pretty,"

"You think I'm pretty?"

"Fuck, your jawline is magnifique,"

"Ha," Alexander smiled. "You're prettier,"

"No way,"

"Yes way. You're beautiful, John,"

Some part of that reached through John's drunken state. "T-thank you,"

"I am compelled to tell the truth. What's got you all upset tonight?"

John sighed and sank a little lower. "Stress. This is a stressful line of work,"

Alexander thought for a moment. "It doesn't have to be. Come with me, John,"

John accepted Alexander's offered hand without question. The worst part of him already loved the man.