Chapter 29

Alexander woke up when he usually did: 6:00 sharp. He was tired, but there was no turning back from where he was at, so he laid awake and stared at the ceiling.

John, somehow through his sleep, sensed the shift and opened his eyes. "Good morning,"

"Hey,"

There was a moment of comfortable silence.

"Wait a minute,"

Alexander turned his head. "What is it?"

"We fucked!"

"...yes? Are you hurt? What's up?"

"I'm fine, I'm excited that I finally saw you without clothes on. And that your dick was in my ass but y'know."

"Stoppppp,"

"You did it, I'm just pointing out facts." Lauren's turned on his side, propping himself up on his arm and smiling at him.

Alexander pushed himself up in a similar position, just a little higher than John. John noticed and cocked an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to let you be on top now,"

John laid flat again, rolling his eyes. "Let's go meet the others, come on,"

Alexander nodded and started to get dressed.

•••

Eliza was standing at the counter, leaning over it as if to make something, but upon John's closer exploration he found that she had fallen asleep. He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Liza?"

She started. "Shi—oh, John, it's you, damn. I...must've fallen asleep. Sorry bout that," she smiled.

Alexander put a hand on her forehead. "Are you alright? Maybe you should go back to bed,"

Eliza nodded wearily. "I'm not sick, I just couldn't sleep last night...thanks, Alexander,"

She turned to leave and Alexander called after her. "Take a day off once in a while!"

"You wish."

She receded to her room, Angelica getting a good look at her as she was about to exit. "Woah, shishter, slow down there. You need to go get some sleep,"

Eliza rolled her eyes. "I'm heading there, Angie."

Angelica called out to Alexander. "Hey, boss man, can I have a sick day for my shishter?"

"You're trapped in one of four rooms with me, I don't care, do whatever you want."

"Call us if the apocalypse starts,"

"Will do."

Alexander sat down on the couch and turned on a movie, John sitting next to him silently. Hercules and Lafayette emerged next, holding each other's hand and rubbing their tired eyes.

"Good morning,"

Alexander rolled his eyes at them. "Everyone's tired today."

"It's like 6:30!"

"Then sleep longer?!?"

"Nuh-uh, bitch, I ain't sleep after waking up."

Hercules glared at Lafayette. "That's so not true,"

Lafayette glared back. "I'll take my hand back, hoe,"

Hercules held his hand tighter and flipped him off with his free hand. The pair took their seats next to John and the foursome watched the movie without saying much until Peggy emerged from their room with Maria sleeping on her back.

John tilted his head in question and Peggy shrugged as best she could with Maria's arms around her shoulders. "She's tired, I'm not."

"Then why...?"

"I don't like to go places without her."

AN: idk imma leave dat dere for now cause that was v cute

IF ANYONE WANTS TO SUGGEST A PLOT POINT OR EVENT THAT CAN HAPPEN, PLEASE DO, I THIRST FOR IDEAS

IF YOU GIVE ONE AND I DONT USE IT, I TAG YOU ANYWAY