Chapter 17

Shot was a fairly well behaved dog, and sat on John's lap the entire way home, whining occasionally and becoming restless every so often. Alexander seemed to like the little dog, and as soon as they returned to the garage, Alexander threw Lafayette the keys and some hundred dollar bills.

"But dog stuff. Food. Bowls. Treats. Bed. Dog...things. I don't know. Ask the internet and use what's left to buy yourself something, don't wreck the car. And if you do wreck the car, try to make it so I don't find out."

Lafayette gave him a fake salute and drive away, leaving Alexander, John, and Shot standing in silence.

"So...what do you want to do before Lafayette come back?" Alexander asked.

John shrugged. "Want to have sex?"

"You're my boyfriend. We don't need to be having sex all the time."

"Okay I guess. What do people do when they aren't having sex?"

Alexander put his arms around John's shoulders and touched their foreheads together, closing his eyes. "This is nice."

John wrapped his arms around Alexander's torso. "Yeah...it is,"

"Would you like to kiss again?"

"Please."

Alexander pressed his lips softly to John's, pausing for a few  seconds before pulling back. "How was that?"

"It feels good,"

"That's good...I want you to be happy."

"Thank you, Alexander. You've done so much for me,"

Alexander kissed his head. "You deserve it."

AN: my mom is making me go to bed at 11 so have a short ass update until tomorrow