Chapter 28

AN: no part of this is appropriate and it's just a lil kinky

John snaked his arm across the bed and reached Alexander's thigh, rubbing up and down over it. Alexander rolled his eyes.

"John, what the hell."

"Daddy, you look tense."

"John, we are currently in a safe room, hiding from a crime boss that could barge into my house at any moment. I'm tense."

There was a half beat of silence.

"Wait, what did you just call me?!"

John shrugged and snickered. "You are a sugar daddy. My sugar daddy. It's only fitting,"

Alexander exaggerated his sigh. "Now you'll try to seduce me into sex, right?"

"Yup." Johns hand drifted a little higher. "I know you're hard."

"I am not!"

John raised an eyebrow.

"Okay maybe, fine. But how can you tell?"

"You bite the inside of your mouth when you're running low on sexual contact. And when you're hard, you shift your hips in my direction. You're doing both right now."

Alexander grunted, pushing his hips flat to the bed to erase the involuntary tilt. "I do not do that,"

"You do so,"

Alexander glared at him. "What're you gonna do about it, punk?"

"Sit on your dick or drink your cum. I haven't decided yet."

Alexander went red. "W-w-well, um,"

"Which would you prefer?"

Alexander, at this point, just sounded like he was choking on his words. "John...are you serious,"

"Yeah,"

"Then call red, yellow, green colors to tell me how you are." Alexander rolled over and pinned him to the bed, straddling his hips.

John's eyes lit up and he bucked his hips upward to give Alexander friction. "Yes, Daddy,"

Alexander leaned over him and sucked on his neck, leaving marks in the areas that would be least visible so John could have the option of covering them tomorrow. John made little noises, pushing against him.

Alexander pulled his knee up to John's crotch roughly, rubbing against it in a circular motion. "So, why don't you enlighten me: what's it take to get you hard?"

John whimpered. "Tie me up, Daddy..."

Alexander took a bandana from his pocket and bound John's wrists to the headboard. Leaning down, he whispered, "color?"

"Green! Please,"

Alexander hummed. "Are you going to be hard when I slide my hand into your jeans and rub your long cock until you want to cum into my hand? Are you fighting the urge to touch yourself?"

"Y-yes Daddy, please touch me,"

"You're such a good boy," Alexander started to palm him lightly. "So good for me..."

John moaned, closing his eyes against the pleasure. Alexander undid both of their jeans and slid them off, leaving them in boxers.

"What do you want, baby boy?"

"Daddy, my cock wants you so bad...please fuck me...I'll do anything,"

Alexander pulled his hand away, smirking. "Tell me why I should fuck my beautiful boy,"

John was panting. "I can't take it, I'll cum on myself, I'm hard and it hurts,"

"I don't want you in pain," he said, his eyes softening though the sexual tension never lessened.

John's wrist strained against the bonds and Alexander felt compelled to ask again.

"Color?"

"Green," was the hurried response, but Alexander felt that something had changed.

"Are you sure? You can back out,"

"I'm needy, Daddy, I want your cock,"

"Alright baby, you want me to be gentle?"

"I don't care, Daddy, treat me how you see fit, I just want you,"

"Stretching?"

"Please, Daddy,"

Alexander stretched him slowly, stopping every few moments to look for signs of discomfort. John showed none, much to the satisfaction of the man on top of him. Before long, John was shaking and bucking his hips endlessly, forcing Alexander to pin them down.

"D-Daddy,"

"Hush, baby boy, color?"

"Green!"

"Are you ready?"

"Please,"

Alexander pushed in very slightly. John, used to the feeling from his extensive line of work, urged him to continue quickly. Alexander soon inserted fully, moving his hips in a slow circular motion.

John moaned, pushing on Alexander's hips and bucking forward to meet them. Alexander pinned his hips down one more.

"Be a good boy," his thrusts picked up to make up for the lost friction.

John gripped his bonds as hard as he could without hurting himself, his breathing labored and his body shaking. Alexander eventually found his prostate and slammed into it as hard as he could, making John convulse and moan. Alexander's moans were evident throughout and he was first to cum, though he continued to stroke John while pounding into him. Moments later, John came into his hand.

Panting, he laid back. "Alexander..."

"Yeah? Was that okay? Are you alright?"

John pushed him over so he was lying beside him. "Shut up...I love you,"

"I love you too,"

"I feel like I've been missing out on this for a long time...we could've been doing this instead of normal shit..."

Alexander chuckled. "Go to sleep," he yawned.

John had already fallen asleep.

AN: unedited and a little rushed, tell me what you think