Shhh, I'm Sorry (Part 2)

Welcome to Part 2 of Shhh, I'm Sorry!!! This short story would have around 4-5 parts in it. This part would be far shorter than the last one (it's only 1 page on microsoft words) Part 3 would be up tomorrow :)

P.S. I don't exactly proof read my stories, so any mistake please inform me :D

P.P.S. Vote? Comments? Pls? :)

P.P.P.S. Pic at the side is GD&TOP in Haru Haru MV :D

Now this is..... part 2

Drake's POV

I sat in my room staring blankly at the blank TV screen. Memories started to play in my head and soon, it was as if I' m seeing them on the screen. Everything that happened in the past 5 years was so clear and tears welled up my eyes. Grabbing my head, I willed the memories to go away. But the more I did that, the more my heart ached. A tear rolled down and stung the cut on my cheekbone. I stood up and went for a shower, hoping that the love and pain tattooed so deep would just be washed away.

Yvonne's POV

I walked back home as thoughts played so clearly in my head.

*~Flashback~*

"I'll show you a trick"

"Really?" I asked as Drake winked mischievously.

He showed his empty hands before cupping them together and shook. He opened to reveal a pair of couple rings. The designs were simple, gold band with carved in designs of swirls and the cliché 'D ♥ Y' on the inner side. I looked up at him in surprise and picked the female version one out. He took it from my fingers and slid onto my middle finger and did the same for himself.

"A promise ring. We'll forever be together," he smiled sweetly.

*~End of Flashback~*

'We'll forever be together' the sentence rang in my ears as I reached back at my apartment and slumped onto the floor. I grabbed my hair in confusion and hesitation. What if the thing with Troy is wrong? I pulled out my hand and looked at it.

It’s correct, what I'm doing, is for the best.

Drake's POV

Water rained down on me and splashed on the floor. The loud sound drowned by all my own memories with her and the conversations we had. The day at the park where I gave her the ring. The smile on her face. Was that only 3 months ago? We promised. Together forever. Why did so much changed in just 3 months?

I got dressed and stood in front of the mirror. With two hands gripping the edge of the basin, I took in the looks of myself. A cut on my left cheekbone, lower lip that is split in several areas, and eyes filled with full sadness and anger. My hand fisted up and punched into the mirror, my knuckles slid open as blood oozed out, but to me, hardly any pain was felt. My heartache grew numb, and so did the injuries I had suffered today.