Friends... or More? [SkyDragon love story]- Part 1

Hi everyone :) Welcome to my new short story supposly based on G-Dragon's Breathe, but now I think it is just majorly about SkyDragon couple (CL of 2NE1+G-Dragon of BIGBANG) :P Anyway, this has not been edited so I'm sorry if it sucks... Okay, a few points to take note of:

1) In this chapter I've used the member's REAL names because they have not debuted and only GD has his stage name long before debut, even Tae Yang got his when he was about to debut

2) For readers who are UNFAMILAR with BIGBANG, both TOP's and SeungRi's real names are Seung Hyun. In the group, the are refered to big Seung Hyun and maknae Seung Hyun. So in this story (pre-debut), I will just refer TOP as hyung/ seung hyun hyung since he is the oldest in BB and SeungRi as maknae (which means youngest)

3) For readers who are UNFAMILAR with BIGBANG, BIGBANG has 5 members, but in the pre-debut chapters you might see 6, that is because Hyun Seung (starting to get confusing yet? :P) was training with BIGBANG but he was eliminated before BIGBANG's debut so you won't see him in the post-debut chaps (he is now with Beast btw)

4) I apologise if I got any information wrong throughout the story :)

This is a really long author's note... sorry. BUT ITS IMPORTANT :D Any other questions you can ask them in the comments section or PM, I can rant all day long about K-Pop

LASTLY (really), this is dedicated to KharMinAhBusmion :D

Year 2004

G-Dragon’s POV

“Hyung, have you all heard about the new trainee?” Seung Hyun asked, walking into our training room.

“Who?” Young Bae asked while we all look at our maknae in curiosity.

“It’s a girl. Lee Chae Rin, her family came back to Korea from France a few months ago,” he sat down next to Hyun Seung.

“Ai, we should stop talking and start practicing,” I said, standing up to do some warm-ups with the rest of them following. I have been training here at YG for 4 years with Young Bae, the others entered along the years. These few years there were only male trainees so it was new that there is a female trainee, maybe Hyun Suk hyung wants to make a girl group… Hmm, that’s interesting.

It was a late at night and our training had just ended, I yawned while exiting the shower preparing to go home. I bid the others, except Seung Hyun hyung who has left already, good night and made my way home. Walking down the dim halls of YG, I looked down to untangle the wires of my headphones. Turning around the corner, I bumped into petite figure.

“Aigoo!” she exclaimed falling down.

“Oh, I’m sorry! Are you okay?” I quickly stuffed my headphones into my bag and helped her up.

“Ah, I’m okay,” she stood up and dusted herself off and smiled at me.

The moment our eyes met, my breath stopped. I stared without a word. Her beautiful smiling face changed into one of confusion.

“Oppa, oppa, are you okay?” she waved her hands in front of my face, repeating the very words I said to her mere seconds ago.

I snapped out of my daze and quickly smile back, “ah, ya, I’m okay.”

Her smile returned, she bowed and said “My name is Lee Chae Rin, I’m a new trainee.”

“My name is Kwon Ji Yong or some others might call me G-Dragon, I have been here… for a long time,” I replied, rubbing my neck and nervously chuckling.

“Pangawoyo, oppa,” (Nice to meet you) she bowed again. “I got to go, see you around?”

I nodded and waved to her, she waved back before continuing her way.

I sighed, well, my life is about to get really interesting…

How was it? :P I'm not one who asks for votes but, hey, if you want, it will be very encouraging and you can take it as giving me my birthday present (hint hint) :D