Shhh, I'm Sorry (Epilogue)

Finally, I started and finish up my epilogue... This is the end of Shhh, I'm Sorry... I'm sad, its finished... But anyway, please vote, comment, tell your k-pop friends about this story etc. And also suggest what song to write about next. (>>>vid at side is Haru Haru MV 2nd version>>>)

P.S I didn't mean to have so many 'two' is this chapter...

Drake’s POV

(2 months later)

It’s been two months. Two full months since I last saw Yvonne. Two full months since I saw her motionless on the hospital bed, dead. Two full months since I thought my world ended. But, no, two months and I am still here. Two months and still the gaping hole of my heart never closed. Two months ago, I was too late to even have my last words with her. And these two months, I was nothing, an empty soul, where everything I did felt robotic, moving around doing the same things every day, till at one point I didn’t know what I was doing anymore. The world seemed so much duller, seemed so much more gloomy, things that were supposed to be fun to me were uninteresting. Once again, like I have been for the past two months, I found myself staring at the blank television screen.

Tyler’s POV

“He’s at it. Again.” Stephan strolled into the living room. We all knew who he meant. Drake has been like that, every day for the past two months. Time passes so slowly around. To the rest of us, it mainly felt like two years, to Drake, ever second might fell like a century. It was hard to get over the death of such a close friend, but it wasn’t a sudden death, the rest of us expected it, but to Drake it was a huge blow. At one moment, he had a perfect girlfriend and a happy life. The next moment, his girlfriend and his best friend -me- ‘betrayed’ him. Now, Yve is gone, forever. His world collapsed and we all know that some part of him blamed us for not telling him for what was going on. It was no surprise he was pretty-much zombie like, but doing nothing but that for two months is going too far.

“We should give it to him,” I said, sitting up on the sofa, resting my elbows on my knees. Three pair of eyes turned on me. We had letters written by Yve before her death, she passed it to the doctor who was told to give it to us after her death. Another instruction was not to give Drake his till he is calm enough to read it. What she did not predict is that instead of being all furious and destroying everything in his path, he became emotionless. Then, we were loss, whether to give him the letter or not.

“Just give it to him. I rather he be angry and trash the entire house than being a human without emotions,” Desmond said before standing up to one of the cupboards we hid the letter in. He grabbed the envelope and walked out of the room. I looked back into Stephan and Teddy’s questioning gaze before following Desmond out of the living room.

Drake’s POV

I heard a chair being pulled next to me then a pair of eyes staring to the side of my face. I turned my head slightly, but otherwise remained quiet, hoping Desmond would just leave me alone. It took them long enough to come and talk to me, I expected it to be the first three weeks after I dropped into my ‘hole of sorrow’. I let out a small grimace at my cold joke. Feeling three more presence behind me, I finally spoke out, my first sentence after weeks of silence.

“What do you want?”

I mentally cringed at my hoarse voice, but otherwise, didn’t care. I heard a sigh and a creamy white envelope being placed on my thighs.

“Read it.”

And I felt the room empty once again. That’s it? Two words are all they are going to tell me? Maybe they have really given up on me… I opened the envelope and took out the folded piece of paper inside. I almost ripped the paper into two when I saw the familiar handwriting. Instead, I tightened my hold on the piece of paper, leaving creases on the sides. From the looks of it, it is a letter from Yvonne. Did the guys kept this from me? How many other things did they keep me in the dark about? I let my eyes linger on the first two words, trying to find the strength to read on. Dear Drake…

Dear Drake,

If you are reading this letter, it means that I’m gone and you knew what really happened and for that I’m so sorry. When I told the others to keep secret of my illness, I knew that they would soon tell you the truth, they hate to keep things from you and I believe this letter would reach your hands only a few months after my death.

I never meant to hurt you, but when I found out I had cancer, I couldn’t tell you. I didn’t want you to worry about me, I want the last of my life to be as normal as possible. But when I realise that you would not be able to move on after my death, I decided to turn to the guys for help. I thought that maybe if I left with the impression that I betrayed you, you would not be too sad about it… I had a choice between taking medication to slow down the cancer cells or going for an operation that could lengthen my life a little longer if successful, but the chances of success were very slim. I chose the first but after it did not work, the second became an option I considered.

I value the past five years of our relationship, every minute, every second. But it seems like it was not meant for us to be together forever. Now I’m gone, I hope you would live your live normally. Keep me in your mind, but don’t let my departure affect your life. I know it would be better if we never met, this wouldn’t hurt you. But if I could be selfish, I tell you this: I don’t regret loving you; you gave me the best times in my short but happy life. Take all our good memories and keep them with you. That promise to be together forever, I hope you bury it and leave it in your memory.

Drake, the new chapter in your life has began. When day by day goes by, those tears will dry.  Move on, knowing that I would always be watching over you. Thank you for everything.

Forever and always,

Yvonne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think the letter kinda sucked.... And to those who read this entire short story, thank you!!!

{Random question: Anyone watched PSY's Gangnam Style? Any thoughts on it? I first knew PSY on the korean variety show called Strong Heart on the episode YG Family Special, you can find it on youtube. Theres also BIGBANG, 2NE1, SE7EN, Gummy and Tablo :D}

Also, wishing G-Dragon happy belated birthday! (18 Aug) And to BIGBANG, happy 6th anniversary! #6thBIGBANGAlive