Shhh, I'm Sorry (Part 3)

This part is written after I stumbled onto a writer's block from the last chapter. On Youtube, I came across this vid of the making of Haru Haru MV, and so...... voila!! This chap is born :D Also, anyone going for BIGBANG Alive Galaxy Tour put your hands up!!! Not me though :P Might as well wait for YG Family Concert :P Anyway, part 3.

P.S. Pic at the side is Taeyang in Haru Haru MV >>>>>>>>

Yvonne’s POV

I touched the bruise on Tyler's face as he turned his head roughly away.

"I'm sorry you ended up fighting with Drake," I sighed.

My heart was feeling heavy as my friends get hurt and start fighting with each other.

"Yve, I don't get why...." his sentence broke off as a car stopped in front of us.

Tyler’s POV

I stopped in the middle of my sentence as the other car braked in front of us. The four of them were staring at us, but the most piercing and accusing stare came from Drake. Of course, I thought, he doesn’t know anything. I sneaked a glance at Yve, her eyes had a hint of pain and regret. I tugged on her hand and she moved closer to me, I inched closer and placed my arm around her shoulders and set a smirk on my face. Yve's expression also changed to one of smugness and uncaring.

Drake's POV

My blood boiled with anger. Just like anyone else would when they see their best friend together with your own girlfriend. It was frustrating, she sitting in front of me, with Tyler. I could see the coldness in her expression and once again my heart ached. I slammed my non-injured fist down on the front hood of the car.

 I glared at him but he stared back with that irritating smirk.

I turned to Yvonne," So you are happy with him? You don't even think of the past 5years we had together?"

I continued to stare at her, hoping she would say something, anything. But she had no response and just looked with a small sneer and turned away, totally uncaring. My gut twisted and I felt the others grabbed be back.

"How embarrassing Drake. Look at you start hitting the car like a 3 year old throwing tantrum for something he can't have," Tyler sneered.

I broke out of their grip on my shoulders and stomped out of the car park.

Teddy's POV

I held back from running after Drake and tell him everything. It was tempting, and through the past few days I almost did, but it would just ruin everything that we are doing now. Telling would just defeat the whole purpose. I turned back and face the rest of them. Tyler's arm was still around Yve, but in a more caring and comforting her way. Yve has tears in her eyes, but not a single drop dripped. Stephan sat on the front hood of the car with his head in his hands. Desmond stood near Tyler's car with his hands in his front pockets with his face emotionless and deep in thought. I wasn't the only one who wants to tell Drake everything, in fact all of us do, except we were afraid of how he would react, so it's better this way. The tension-filled silence between us was broke when Yve suddenly spoke up, "I want to go home."

Tyler straightened up and Stephan and Desmond walked towards our car. "Make sure Drake doesn't do anything stupid," and with that he drove off.