TZUYU

Y/n POV:
As i looked up, i saw Tzuyu give me a smirk, "So you decide to take my man?" She said.
I looked at her in digust, "Your man? Pfft like you'd get him" i said and chuckled. She then pinned me to wall and i groan as my head hit the lockers.
She grinned and slapped me across the face, a crowd then seem form.

I looked at her and pushed her,
"Dont fucking touch me" i said but that only made her more angry, she stood up pushed me back.

I was gonna punch her but i stopped myself, "You know, fighting you is only wasting my time." I said and walked through the crowd to get through.

I saw people stare at me and some girls whispering while looking at me. I had enough so i looked over at them, "Yeah are you trying to make the problem bigger than it already is by gossiping? " i said and walked to the rooftop to get away from everyone.

Taehyung POV:

"Tzuyu!!!"      *pushes her angrily*
" what do you think you are doing??!  I never expected you to do this!!
I don't ever want to see your face *points* or any of your group, understand."

I walk away and call jimin. "Hello! Jimin where is y/n? Where are you guys?
What !?!?! You dont know yah!
What do you mean you dont know?"

Jimin: "idk tae she ruched crying after you just left her with me, i couldnt keep up, sorry" i decline the call,and run around the school to,find y/n.

Y/n POV:

I laid down and looked up at the sky. My mind was blank, i forgot about Taehyung and just kept thinking about what happened.

After i heard the bell ring, i put on my hoodie and walked into the next class. I walked in and sat in the corner.

Taehyung POV:

I couldn't find y/n so I went in the playground when I received a message from jimin stating she is in the class. I rush back to the class. I enter the class with a bam 💥. I look around and run over to y/n.  I hugged her really tight for 2 mins.

Y/n POV:

I was shocked to see Taehyung and hugged him back. I looked around class and see the other students look at him. "Yah Taehyungie, are you okay?" I asked and sit him down next to me.

Taehyung POV:

"Why are you asking me huh? Does it hurt?  " I looked at her with worried eyes.

Y/n POV;

"Its okay, im fine. My neck just messed up back there but ill be okay." I said and held his hand and smiled at him.

I walked with him and lead the way to my house. After a while, we arrived and i opened the door and let him in.

I put my bags on the counter and rubbed my neck from pain.

Taehyung POV:

I walk into, the kitchen and find out the neck relief pain ointment. I come back and sit at back of y/n. I drift her hair to the side so her neck is exposed.

"Y/n-ah can u lower your shirt a bit or the ointment will get on your clothes!?

Y/n POV:

"Ahh Taehyung you dont have to do this" i said and pulled my shirt lower. I winced in pain once he applied the ointmemt and pulled my hair more to the side.

Taehyung POV:

"Aish it's nothing just don't move or you will hurt yourself more" I could see from her body movement that she was really in pain.

As I was thinking I suddenly got some ointment in her hair. I grabbed the tissue, come more closer and started to clean it carefully.

Y/n POV:

Chills went down my spine as i felt his breathe against my neck. I stayed still, not knowing what to do. "Is it done?" I asked, and turned my head

He was so...