FIRST KISS

As I took the first bite of my ramen, the hot sauce touched my bleeding lip which caused me to wince in pain.....

She made me turn, to face her. She was so much shocked to see me.

Y/n POV

I knew it was Taehyung. As I turned him to face me, all I could see was a line of blood dripping from the side of his forehead, his bleeding lip and bruised cheek.

Y/n: "Taehyung-ah. What h-happened ???" *worried*
Taehyung: "y/n-shi what are you doing here all alone ?? "
Y/n: "For gods sake Taehyung! Don't change the topic. "

Taehyung POV

I just couldn't say anything

Y/n:" Let's go to the hospital "*dragging him*
Taehyung: "y/n... " *I hold her wrist* "I'm fine let's just go home. "
Y/n: "are you crazy?? Or what?? "

I didn't bother again and started to eat my ramen which was almost normal by now.

As I was eating she stared at my lips for too long, then she pulled out a tissue and wet it with her water bottle.

She grabbed my hand and leaned in to clean up my lips. We both were now immensely close, she was busy cleaning my blood as I stared at her beautifully plump lips.

Y/n: "It's done. Let's go.! "

I nodded as we started to walk towards my home.

We started walking to my place, I was stealing glance of her face on our way.

Am I falling for her?? I could feel this weird feeling around her......

As we reached , I opened the door and I just plopped down the couch in my living room.

Y/n POV

I looked over Taehyung who was sitting on the couch. He seems so weak and pale. I went to the kitchen and found a first aid kit, and I rushed to Taehyung to treat his bleeding head. It was not a deep cut.
Then, I decided to make some soup for him even thought he just ate a bowl of ramen.

I rushed into the kitchen, searched for the ingredients and started to cook. I took a quick glance over Taehyung to only see him sleeping soundly on couch while holding his stomach.

After the soup was ready I served it on the table. I went to wake up Taehyung.
"Taehyun-ng.... wake up. Drink some soup.. "
"Wake.. "
I tried thrice but he wouldn't budge.

I just sat there, I was mesmerized by his beauty. Those perfect eyes, his cute nose, his perfect jaw line and..... his pink lips.

Am I falling for him?? I could feel butterflies in my stomach when I am around him........

I didn't notice how much I was close to his face.

Taehyung POV

I was half awake when I couldn't hear y/n anymore. I could sense someone's breath on my lips. I knew it was y/n.

"Are you done staring??" I said.
"O-h-h i-i, it, was n-nothing, you had s-something on y-your l-lips." Y/n said shyly while turning her head away.

"Is it off now? " I said as I stared her.
"Y-yes, I will bring your s-soup. "

Y/n POV

I was about to stand when Taehyung held me by my wrist to make me fall on hard on his chest, our face close enough, our nose touching.

"Why are you shuttering ?? Am I that pretty? Or do you care so much for me ?? " Taehyung smirked .

"Yah!! ,i am not shuttering it's just cold. And What do you mean by pretty. You are really obsessed of yourself. There so many boys more pretty than you. I was good enough to make you soup?!! Okay! I don't care whatever happens to you ." I shouted as I pushed him by hitting him.

"Aghh...!"

I looked back to only see Taehyung lying on the floor by his stomach.

"Omg!!!!!!" I panicked almost crying.

Taehyung POV

Y/n shouted as she pushed me aside. I was startled how she acted and screamed . Just as I got unbalanced and fell on the floor on my face. I groaned in pain as my stomach aches badly.

"Aghh...!"

"Omg!!!!!!" I heard y/n panicking almost crying.
"Taehyung-ah!! Gwenchana ??(are you okay?) " y/n said as she helps me to get up by putting my arm over her shoulder.
"Leave" I said.

Y/n POV

As I tried to help him stand he said something that made my heart stop and just stare him...

"Leave" he said coldly.
"Taehyung-ah...., I am sorry for what happened earli-"
My words were cut by Taehyung.

"I hope I don't have to repeat my words.. " he said again.

It could feel someone stabbing me heart again n again. I stood up took my bag and I was leaving.........

Taehyung POV

"I hope I don't have to repeat my words.. " I said.

Just as reality hit me, I realized what I just I said.
I tried my best to stand and went to y/n , who was just at my door, about to leave.

Y/n POV

A warm tear escaped my eye just as I was about to open the doorknob .....
I felt something on my.....
.
.
Lips.

Taehyung POV

I turned around y/n and smashed my lips on to hers. I could feel her quiet sobs as she didn't kissed me back. I had trapped her in my arms, between the door and ME. I bit her lower lips which cause her to open her mouth, my tongue was exploring every bit of her mouth. And the kiss just got more rougher.

Y/n POV

I was stilling sobbing, I couldn't kiss him back due to how he acted towards me earlier. Just as I feel his handing traveling down my waist. He bit my lower lip which caused me to open my mouth, and he took the advantage by entering his tongue. And the kiss just got more rougher.

Taehyung POV

We pulled away, to catch some air. As i looked worried at her. I pulled her chin to only see her deep questioning eyes .

"Mianhae for how I act-" I looked down.

I couldn't complete my sentence because.... Of the sound of door slamming.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHE LEFT....

------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote, comment and share your ideas.