HOSPITAL

Y/n POV

I was talking to tzuyu as i hear a loud thump. I look over a see Taehyung, i quickly run over to him,

"Taehyung???Someone call the nurse!"
I said and looked at him worried. As the teacher comes, she asks me to go with him, i slowly nodded and go with him as he is carried away.

Taehyung POV

I feel intense pain in my head and stomach when I wake up in an unknown room.

"Huh.. Isn't this Y/n's r-oom "

as I look over to my right I find y/n by my side holding my hand and sleeping beside the bed. I felt bad for y/n for how I treated her.

Y/n POV

I hear a voice as i accidentally slept, my eyes went open and i sat up looking at him if he was okay.

"Does anything hurt? Are you okay? Do u need anything?" I asked looking at him worried.

Taehyung POV

Her worried ness made me soft. And I just smiled like an dork towards her.

Y/N POV

"Yah why are you smiling? Is there something wrong?"
as I looked at him. Then realized that i was still holding his hand and let go, I continue to look at him, observing him and making sure nothing was wrong.

Taehyung POV

"Y-yah! I am not a baby okay! *laughs!* I am alright. And yeah Y/n I-iam- "

Just as was saying something the nurse entered calling out y/n.

Y/n POV

I sighed at him, "Okay good" she walks out and goes to the nurse. After talking to the nurse, i walk in the room and sat next to Taehyung,

"The nurse wants me to take you home, she said she'll give me a pass" i said.

Taehyung POV

"Waah! Jinjja? I'm so happy. Let's go. I can't wait to go home. Y/n, where is my school bag? My house door keys are in it.

I take my bag and walk outside. I lock my arm with y/n's right arm. And started to walk like a gentleman

Y/n POV

I laugh at his excitement, i heard him and gets his bag from a chair nearby. I handed him his bag,

"Ill wait outside" i said and take my backpack, walking to the exit.

I look over at Taehyung and tried to held in my laugh,

"Are we going to a ball or something, so gentleman like" i said and nudged his arm.

Taehyung POV

She looks so pretty laughing.

" Ah! We would be a great coupl-le. "

(oh shit )*thinks*

------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote, comment and share your ideas.