FAINT

Y/n POV

I went to my home crying all the way, I fell down on my knees as soon as I opened the house door. I was sobbing mess.

Wae???? Taehyung? Why did you had to hurt me like that??.. I can't even hate you because......
.
.
.
.
I LOVE YOU.......

Taehyung POV

I woke next morning feeling tired as I looked at my clock to see it's already 7am. Shit I will be late for school.... But what about y/n. I wish you knew how much ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I LOVE YOU...

I changed my clothes and my cheek band aid. And redid the cloth band aid on my forehead.

Y/n POV

I woke up , and checked the time it was 6am. I couldn't sleep well last night. I didn't had the power to go school but I can't miss the class because our exams are coming next month.
I changed my clothes and wash my face. I had dark circles.

*time skips*

As I reached school I heard someone calling my name, I turned around to see a girl coming towards me... Oh right. It was... Tzuyu.

No one's POV

Tzuyu :" y/n!!! How dare you stay at my boyfriends home till to late??? Huh??? Answer me. "
Some of the students started to gather, around us.

Y/n: "I went for the project nothing els-"

Tzuyu slapped making y/n fall on the ground.

Tzuyu POV

"Yah !! You slut, I know you used my boyfriend. You are such a fucking bad girl. You must have make him fall for your those fake big boobs and hips of yours. I can't belie-"
I was about to kick y/n when some stopped me.

Taehyung : what the he'll you are doing?!?!??!
"O-oppa...., she started it first "

Taehyung insulted me by bending over to help that fucking y/n.

Taehyung : " And yeah I am was never you boyfriend and never will be, don't you dare even to come close to y/n. Understand! " he shouted in my face and left with her.

Y/n POV

I sat in the same seat as i did yesterday, i was a bit tired from yesterday so i put my head down on the desk and closed my eyes. I wondered as where Taehyung was as i sighed and threw my head back, looking at the ceiling.I look down to see Taehyung sitting with someone else. For some reason i got annoyed, i didnt like him right? I look at him and Tzuyu and i rolled my eyes, i took out my phone and looked at it waiting for the teacher.

Taehyung POV

As I reach almost the class I see Y/N sitting alone. I decide not to sit with her after what all happened yesterday. And I ended up sitting with tzuyu. Tzuyu stared me all the time till break. I rush to the restroom just as the bell rings. I groan as I feel pain in my stomach from yesterdays fight. It was like hell. I managed to go to the dance class

Y/n POV

As the bell rings i got my things and walked out. I saw Taehyung run out, i shake my head and put my things in my locker. I head out outside, sitting on a wooden bench and went through my phone.Break was over, i headed the dance after i changed. I knew Taehyung was gonna be there so i didnt even glanced at him at all during class. I dont know why i was mad, i didnt like him or anything.

Taehyung POV

I didn't showed my pain during dance class. Our groups we're changed all of sudden by the teacher I don't know why. I was now grouped with momo. But during dance I fell unconscious and blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote, comment and share your ideas.