THE MEETING

Y/n

It woke up early. I did my morning routine and then changed to a black shirt and white pant. I took an apple from kitchen and headed to school early. I really loved to study especially Science. I went to my class after collecting my schedule. There we're only 7 students In the class. I just took out my phone and started to check notifications.

Taehyung

I woke up at 6:34am. I knew I would be late so I hurriedly changed my clothes and headed to school without any breakfast. As soon as I reach school, I could hear girls screaming my name and staring me .I rush to my class. And sat in the last seat while I waited for the teacher. I was looking around when I saw Y/n. I keep staring at her beautifully sculptured face. Just as the teacher came.

Teacher: Good morning class!! Today your sitting arrangement will be changed. And you have to sit with your selected seatmate until it is changed again.

Tzuyu POV
I hope I get to sit with Kim Taehyung

Taehyung POV
If only I could sit with y/n

Teacher: Okay! Keep quiet. Now, Rose with jimin, x with y, s with o, p with a, Sehun with tzuyu and lastly Kim Taehyung with y/n. Now open your maths book, page#67

Taehyung POV

As I heard my seatmate was y/n my starts to beat like crazy. I took my things and sat with y/n.

*time skips*

It was break time . I was heading to canteen when..

I heard my name.

Tzuyu : Taehyung Oppa!!! Where are you going?

Taehyung : that's none of your business.
I rushed outside.

Tzuyu POV
If he is ignoring me due to that bitch y/n , then she should get ready to die.

Taehyung POV

As I was walking back to class I saw Y/n with another tall boy. I don't know why I feel angry and mad .

*time skips*

The next class was of science. The teacher came in .

Okay class so there is this project blah blah...

So. You guys are going to be partners with your seatmates.

My eyes widened upon hearing it. And I passed a smile to y/n.

Taehyung : so.. um.. Y/n let's do this is at my home. Okay?? Or where you are comfortable with?

Y/n : what about library?

Taehyung : it closes at 3.

Y/n okay then I will come to your house. I'm fine.

Taehyung : Can y-you share your number with me so I can message you my address?

Y/n : Sure!

She looks so beautiful just using mobile, ah.. If only she was my girlfriend..

Y/n: here you go.

Taehyung :Thanks meet me at 7pm at my house. I will send you the address. I should get going I have to meet jimin. Bye.

Y/n: Bye & take care. *waves*

*time skips*

It was 6:30 pm when I was heading back to my home when I got a call.

Taehyung : Hello??

Unknown : hello! Is this Lee talking?

Taehyung : no sir, wrong sir.

Unknown: OMO, so sorry for disturbing you.

Taehyung : No problem, bye.

Unknown :bye.

As I decline the call I find myself already in the middle of a dark alley

Y/n POV

I was going to Taehyung's house. It was a long route. On my way I decide to stop by a convenience store.

Taehyung POV

I started to walk fast, on account of knowing bad and disgusting events have took in this alley.

Just as I was walking I heard a man, then.........

------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote, comment and share your ideas.