~Chapter 4~

Pic of Charlie^^

Jin's Point Of View

Jin's Point Of View

"Baby don't worry, our packs are having this treaty dinner so that we can no longer be enemies." He caressed my face lovingly. I move his hand out the way. This feels too fast. I still know nothing about him except for his pack's reputation.

The Hernandez pack was known for being one of the largest in the area. The Cullen pack is pretty big but we are not as wealthy. The reason our packs are enemies is still a little foggy to me but I do know it had to deal with stolen territory and some kind of love affair.

  All I know it that the last Alpha went crazy after his mate went missing, but there were rumors of him abusing her. That his son became crazier than him. Killing anyone in his way or went against him. That's why it always seems so dark when you look towards their pack territory because it's filled with rage and sadness.

"Now that you know my name, what's yours baby?" He tries to change the subject and pull me closer, but I try to keep a safe distance.

    "My name is Jin Lee-Taylor and we should probably start getting ready so, you should go back to your pack because you've probably been gone longer than should" I say as sincerely as possible so, I can think more on this. I started pulling out towels and heading towards the bathroom. I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me against his chest.

"You are not to leave without me, I will come and pick you up around four, wear something red and no eye contacts. I want to see your natural eye color, you understand me Omega" his alpha voice was so deep, I felt like I was going in heat. My cheeks start to flare up.

"Y-yes of course, Alpha" My body trembling as I watch him leave. Do I even have anything red? I search through my closet as I find an old red dress probably left by my mother. It looks beautiful and perfectly made for me.

  I jump into the hot shower and scrub my hair. I wash my body clean and smooth.

'Alpha will be pleased with our outfit' 'He better be or we are leaving him'

What the hell is happening? Why do I keep hearing voices in my head?

'We are your inner personalities' 'we are you'

That's so helpful, what do I even call you?

'I am your submissive omega wolf and my name is Elliott'

'I am your seductive nature enchantress, sweet baby, but you can call me Lucien'

How come I haven't heard you before?

'We were waiting for our mate and now he has come, but we must hurry to get ready'

Oh shoot I need to hurry up. I grab my comb and style my hair. I then search through my drawers and grab my make up bag. I add blush and red lipstick. I put on the dress and slip on some shoes.