~Chapter 7~

Jin's Point Of View

Jin's Point Of View

"It's time to take you home with me, it's not safe for you here"

Not safe?!

What is he talking about? I mean I know we were just attacked by rogues, but it happens to almost every pack. I just don't understand what it has to do with me.

"What do you mean it's not safe for me here? And you're taking me where?" I know he better not be talking about the scariest pack in the country.

I waited a moment and he just kept walking while, carrying me like a sack of potatoes. My eyebrows furrowed and I crossed my arms as I swung back and forth. I know he is not ignoring me right now.

"Umm Hello, Im trying to talk to you" I tried again and he just continued walking towards my cabin. Now he's pissing me off on purpose. I held my hand out as a sunflower grew and wrapped itself around Liam's leg.

I made sure it wrapped tightly and let myself fall of his back as he immediately stopped. I dusted myself off and looked into his red eyes. I crossed my arms across my chest and stood, unmoving.

"Omega, it's time go home, Now"

His true Alpha wolf coming through his voice. My knees almost gave out, but he was being to vague with me. I'm not going anywhere until I understand what's going on.

"I'm not going anywhere with you until you tell me what's going on," I looked the alpha in his dark blue eyes as my legs stood straight up. He growled at my disobedience and shook his head.

"I do not need to explain myself to someone like you," the malice in his eyes grew stronger. Like you?? I can't believe I thought he would be different, but he's just like everyone else.

"Oh yeah, well I guess I'm not going anywhere with you"

Liam's nostrils flared and his face grew red. My breathing grew uneven as he started walking towards me. I watched as he walked directly past me, almost like he kept pushing himself to past me. I felt regret coming from his aura, but he just kept walking.

I didn't say anything else. Just watched him leave. My eyes grew tired with tears. I should've just listened to everyone else when they said 'no one could ever love a freak like you.' I closed the door to my cabin and just stared at the lock. Somewhere deep inside I knew I wanted to leave it unlocked, just incase he would come back. But, I also knew that all the people I love always find a way to leave me.

I slowly locked the door.

I slid into my bedroom and quickly wiped the makeup off my face. I took off the pretty red dress that was torn to pieces. I folded it ever so delicately and put it away. A Cinderella dress I will call it. A dress you can only wear once.

I changed into something more comfortable. I pulled back the covers and slipped into bed. My body went into a fetal position. My eyes were trained to my window, staring at the crescent moon. Her beautiful shine almost lulling me into a deep slumber. I almost wanted to forget, but all I could see was him.

My dreams filled with just us dancing together. I could only see him.

~The Next Day~

The sun awoke me with his harsh glare. I sighed knowing that yesterday will now just be dream and today I'm right back to my normal. Twice the chores will probably need to be done after the mess from the rogue attack. I felt anxiety crawl it's way back.

How do I walk back into that house? They all know who I am now. I'm no longer invisible. Everyone has seen me with him and now I'm alone again. I showered and changed into some random clothes I found.

I walked as slow as possible towards the manor

I walked as slow as possible towards the manor. I snuck towards the back and pulled the door open. I could hear the loud clanking of pots and pans.

"Jin, what are you doing here? I thought you'd be long gone with your mate" Chef Richard was a nice older beta. Even though to everyone else he was a grumpy old man, but to me he was just heartbroken from losing his lover.

"Umm I-I decided to s-stay back and help out with the c-cleaning" I could barely the believe the lie I was telling and I knew he couldn't either, but he didn't push for more.

"Well then, I know that they need help cleaning the ballroom, but if you want to be near less people then I suggest the nursery room because they need help too" Richard explained thoughtfully. I immediately agreed to the second choice and moved quickly towards the nursery.

I soon as step into the room, I can remember that woman who risked her life to save those pups. I just wish I made it in time faster. Most of the glass windows that had shattered seemed to be cleaned up. Only thing they seem to have a problem removing is my tree branches.

I touch the floor and felt my power surge through me. The tree had hard time moving itself back to the ground, but I kept pressing on with both hands. Goddess it hurt so much to put this large tree back into the ground, but it did distract me and kept me focused.

The great tree now nothing but a sapling fell into the soil. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Everyone moved in quickly with vacuums and new floor boards to put in place. I felt a small tug on my sweater and looked over my shoulder to see Charlie.

I froze immediately and thought about running. The look on his face knew I was gonna run and he immediately stood in front the door. I tried look around for another exit, but all the windows are boarded up.

"I know that last night was rough for all of us, but please just listen to what I have to say"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little chapter to get things started again. Can't wait to see you guys again!! Love ya

Comment. Vote. Share.