~Chapter 5~

Jin's Point Of View

"I'm here, Beautiful"

Liam held me close as I sniffed his scent to calm me. Who knew oranges could smell so damn good? I felt my breathing even out and my eyesight become clear.

"I'm sorry I-I just got so s-scared when I couldn't find you and e-everyone was-" he pushed his lips against mine and squeezed my hips.

"It's okay, It was my fault I got a little distracted, but I'm here now and I owe you a dance" he grabbed my hand and led me towards the ball room. The crowd seem to part like the sea as we passed.

He pulled me towards the middle and set his hands on my hips

He pulled me towards the middle and set his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we started to sway. His eyes seem to sparkle when looked at me. I smiled for the first time in a while. It wasn't fake or forced, it was truly genuine because I was actually happy and relaxed. 

"My gorgeous Jin, I'm so glad I've finally found you" he pulls me close and gives a light kiss to my forehead. I never felt so loved and warm. He's everything to me.

"I'm so happy you're here and with me" It was my turn to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he turned his head quickly and caught my lips. I gasped and continued to kiss him. I pulled away first, making him pout and I giggled.

He was just so perfect yet I know no one is, but in my eyes he is flawless. I know he has demons and I do too nonetheless, there's no way I could ever be without him.

In that moment, it was just him and I, dancing and swaying. Everyone else became blurry.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, It is time for the Official signing of the Peace Treaty. Please make your way to the banquet hall." A Beta from my pack gestured the crowd towards the hall.

We both made our way to the front of the hall with Charlie trailing behind. I whispered in Liam's ear and he gave a quick head nod. I squeezed his hand and turned towards Charlie.