chapter 7 ✔︎

song for the chapter- "this town" by niall horan

me and my girls were at the stadium, in the dugout to be specific, and cody was nowhere to be found

i shook it off and chatted with my friends.
"hey joc, have you seen cody?" i ask.
"he was somewhere but i don't know where. why?" he smirks.
"wow. you're a great help. no reason." a smile plays on my lips.
joc's face shows disbelief, he knows i have a thing for cody.
"ohhh yeah, didn't you guys go on a date last night? get it little h." he smirks and high fives me.
i grin and blush. "maybe. now go get ready for the game."
after five more minutes of not seeing cody, i start to look around and search for him.
my eyes eventually land on him, and what i see pisses me off.
he's sitting with a girl, his arm around her. she had light brown hair, and brown eyes.

 she had light brown hair, and brown eyes

(a/n: played by melyssa perez, cody's ex.)
my eyes started to water, and i quickly looked away, trying to regain my composure.
get yourself together, you don't know that he likes her.
they seemed to be talking to each other about something, smiling and laughing.

his eyes looked up, they met mine

they seemed to have a look in them that said, "it's not what it looks like." but that's what every guy says.
i rolled my eyes and broke the eye contact.

the boys had lost 3-0, and it definitely wasn't cody's best game.
he struck out twice, grounded out, and flew out.
i was outside waiting for kiké, i didn't feel like being near cody right now. i needed time, and i didn't wanna hear any of his sorry excuses.
kyra and i were making small talk, and kiké walks out laughing, with none other than cody.
cody looked a little down, not like his usual self.
i tried to ignore it, even thought it hurt that he wasn't at his best.
"hey kiké, can i talk to your sister alone?" he smiles and asks.
"sure, just use protection kids." kiké winks. i roll my eyes and slap him, so not in the mood.
cody grabs my hand and i yank it away. "i can walk for myself." i snap.
he sighs and leads me away to an area full of grass. it was dark outside of course, and the trees made it even darker.
"look, what you saw, that was nothing."
i scoff and roll my eyes.
"oh yeah, that was nothing. you flirting with that girl. cody, she's gorgeous. of course you're gonna like her." i look down a little, my insecurity was showing. i didn't want to go back to the depression i had, i promised kiké i wouldn't.
"camila, are you kidding me? she's my ex. an interviewer wanted a story on how we're still friends. my manager told me to do it for more publicity, and god knows what would happen if i said no to my manager." he chuckles.
i nod my head and look down, still a bit down.
"look, mila. you're gorgeous. i don't care what i have to do to show it, i want you to be mine and only mine. i want everyone to know you're mine, and that i have the most gorgeous girl in the world. i want people to know that i'm with you and not her. if the whole world was watching, i'd be so proud to call you mine. camila, will you be my girl friend?" he grins.
i nod my head. "yeah, cody."
our lips lock and everything is perfect. his hand rests on my cheek, his thumb gently strokes it.
my hands wrap around his neck as i pull him closer. he moans into our kiss as my hands tug on his hair.
i hear slow clapping behind me, and ella, kiké, and kyra are all watching us.
corey walks out, we pull away out of embarrassment.
both of us are blushing like crazy, but happy as every.
cody bellinger is mine. all mine. they all tease us as we smile, he pecks my lips again and i'm the happiest girl in the world. his girl.
____________