chapter 8 ✔︎

two days later *in sponge bob voice*

"hey mila, are you by any chance planning on coming to joc's party tonight?" kiké asks me.
i sigh, i was pretty tired because we had a double header last night.
we won both of the games and did great, and cody was there to support which made it a lot better.
"i don't want to, but since it's my bestie's birthday then yes." i smiled.
"ooh great! will you text cody and ask him to take to you? i'm gonna be over there early." he smirked.
i playfully slapped him. "nope, i'll just go start getting ready so i can go over early too." i winked and walked upstairs into my room.
i opened the door and almost screamed, the person sitting on my bed scared the crap out of me.
"cody, what are you doing?" i shriek.
"damn, this is how my girlfriend treats me?" he chuckles and stands up.
"you just scared me babe." i blush as his big hands pull my waist closer to him, he kisses me cheek.
"please tell me you're wearing something hot to the party tonight." he winks and wants pulls me on to the bed, so that i'm sitting in his lap facing him.
"and why would you want me to?" i smirk wrapping my legs around his waist.
he shrugs. "cause' you're my girl friend and you're smoking hot, and beautiful." he goes in for a kiss, and i kiss back but pull away soon.
"we have to leave at 2 to be there by 2:30, joc wants to get there early. i need to go get ready."
i look at the clock that reads 1.
"ugh do you have to go babe, we should just cuddle." he nuzzles his face into my neck, and i beam at him in adoration.
"as much as i'd like to, and trust me i really do, i have to get ready babe." i peck his lips.
he sighs. "fine babe, but after the party you're coming back to my place."
i giggle and nod my head, heading to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup.
i did some natural glam, and i curled my hair in beachy waves.

now it was time to decide on which dress to wear

now it was time to decide on which dress to wear. i decided i should probably get cody's opinion.
i was choosing between a silver dress that had tank top sleeves, or a pink one that had lace on it and hugged my curves and made them look great.
i showed the pink one to cody and when i came out of the bathroom, his reaction was adorable.
"damn, that's all mine. go with the pink one baby. you're so flawless." he grins as he pulls out his phone and opens snapchat.
he starts recording me as i roll my eyes and blush.
"dang, look at my girl. she's a goddess, she's absolutely perfect." he says and i do a little twirl.
"thanks baby." i smile once he stops recording and walk over to him, getting on his lap again.

(a/n, ^thats the dress)"god, you're so beautiful camila

"god, you're so beautiful camila. i'm so lucky and blessed to have you." i pull him in for a kiss, and it lasts for a while before we're interrupted by kiké.
"oh damn, sorry baby si-"
"kiké, just get out." i giggle and blush.
"okay, i just wanted to tell you we're leaving."
"ok thanks." i get off of cody's lap and he groans. i take his hand and lead him down the stairs.
tonight was gonna be a long night.
____________