Twister with a Twist (RusAme)

It was a normal night, where all the countries were gathered. There was Germany (Ludwig), Italy (Feliciano), America (Alfred), Russia (Ivan), England (Arthur), and France (Francis). (We are going to refer to them with their human names at this point. We may also convert over to county names. Who knows.) After awhile of small talk, they all started getting bored. Then, out of nowhere, Feliciano spoke up.

"Oh, I know what'll be fun! Let's play Twister!"

Arthur looked at him and scoffed.

"Where in the bloody hell would we even get a twister game board? Last time I checked, there wasn't one in my house."

"I brought one! Trust me, I always bring Twister for times like these! Helps us always get a little closer, y'know?"( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Ludwig sighed. (*from the depths of hell* Italy: DOITSUUUU)

"Feliciano, how can you be so childish? I thought we talked about this."

Italy pouted, giving Ludwig puppy eyes.

"But Luddy, Twister is so fun! And I'm not a child...You are!"

Germany blushed, and averted his gaze, saying nothing to the Italian. Feliciano perked up, seeing that he obviously won this battle. Arthur sighed.

"We might as well do it. We have nothing else to do, and I'm starting to get bored, since you bloody gits are too loud for me to read a book. I can't concentrate properly to enjoy it."

Feliciano let out a little "ve" of victory, and pulled out the box from behind his back. He pushed a table to the side, and then set it up.

While setting the board up, Italy thought out a plan, one that would make everything better.

've... I need to get the pictures for Kiku, so I can get a manga about pasta.' Feliciano thought as he finished setting it up.

"All done!" Feliciano chirruped, catching the attention of the surrounding nations.

"OK! lets get started, who wants to be the spinny-person?" Alfred piped up.

"I will, someone needs to make sure that this doesn't get out of hand." Germany stated, going over to Italy so that he could get the spinner. Arthur scoffed at Alfred as Ludwig grabbed the pretty much most important part of the game.

"It's called a spinner, you bloody git. Get that through your thick skull."

Alfred simply laughed it off, and then smiled at England.

"I knew that! I just couldn't remember what it was called at the time. Anyways, let's play! I'm starting to get pumped!"

random thoughts from the authors:

(Ivan: that's not the only thing getting pumped tonight)

(Alfred: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) u right)

(Feli: oooh! Germany? can we get pumped too?)

(Germ boi: no, not yet)

*in the background*

(FranSIN: oooh~ Angleterre, do you want to get pumped?)

(ass face arthure: get your bloody hands off me u perverted yank)

(Ivan: *pulls America away and out of the room... later you can hear very ummmm.... lewd.... noises coming from wherever they went...)

(Prussia and Canada: w....t....f.....)

(ffrance: don worrrry mon cher! iiit's just the ciiircle of liiiife)

(Arthuuurrr: Shut up you bloody wanker *hic* noww let's go!!)

(Franciiisssss: Where do you mean go, Angleterre~)

(Arthur: You know what I mean~)

(Francis: Ohonhonhon~ Let's go, then, mon lapin.)
(Arthur: *drags France behind him. Later, lewd noises are also heard from their room. They...obviously got it on. Germany takes Italy, and they leave. However, Italy was able to get some recordings in before they left. Kiku was going to be so happy! He was also going to be getting pasta manga. That sounded like fun to read! However, Germany was totally unaware that it was Italy who got them all drunk. Later on, after some convincing Germany with a lot of pouting, they also got it on. Meanwhile, Canada and Prussia were still frozen in shock at what they were hearing. The end (fake ending))