Chapter 44: Vipers Nest

No one was capable of replying to Zhang Xiaohua, they all looked to Cao Dequan with suspicion and anxiety, this could become a major scandal if not handled with care. Cao Dequan and Cao Feifei were also surprised. They did not speak for a long time as they were caught off guard by Zhang Xiaohua.

They didn't expect that this kid had already been to the taxation office and could clearly account for the company's assets through taxation. Obviously, he was well prepared and his evidence was quite conclusive.

Zhang Xiaohua looked at the accountant at that time and shook his tax bills, smirking, "It took you half a day's effort to get this useless fake account, and in the end it was not as good as what I got from the tax bureau in two minutes time. What were you talking about earlier? I bet you thought you were so smart, acting all smug."

The straight spine of the accountant had collapsed instantly and his big head was almost buried in his crotch. He was obviously a faceless person.

"What about you guys? Got any more bull**** to say? Or do you want to save that for the press conference?" Zhang Xiaohua was indifferent and chasing.

In the face of Zhang Xiaohua's ambiguity and the skepticism of the shareholders, Cao Dequan could not quibble, his brain turned sharply as he was desperate to find a way out, otherwise he would lose the position as chairman.

If he couldn't even deal with a little boy this time, how would he as chairman of the company convince the public later?

However, Cao Dequan couldn't admit that he had severely deducted Zhang Xiaohua's dividends, at least not in front of the shareholders. Cao Dequan would be forced to step down for falsifying accounts and misappropriating shareholder finances, one of those b****** may just report him as well. After all, this was a legal liability for the company and if the relevant authorities were to follow it up, then everything that Cao Dequan did would be exposed to the general public.

He was stuck between a rock and a hard place, he couldn't afford to be careless.

Cao Feifei suddenly said: "Liu Xiangchao, how could you do such a thing? Forging accounts and even daring to deceive the chairman, it seems you have become daring in your old age, as well as confused."

The accountant cried out without tears, this time he really buried his head into his crotch. Cao Feifei was clearly trying to frame him by placing all the burden on his shoulders. Otherwise, Cao Dequan really might be forced to step down.

After Cao Feifei spoke, Cao Dequan needed no encouragement before jumping onboard to shift the blame. He put on a fierce expression, squinted at the accountant and shouted:

"Liu Xiangchao, how could you commit such a low-level error, now go prepare Xiaohua's money as soon as possible and send it to his account. Furthermore, since this is your mistake, the money will be deducted from your bonuses from now on until it has been repaid."

Cao Dequan got up from his seat and quickly left, as if he was fleeing from something. He stared at Zhang Xiaohua on the way out, with grim eyes, he seemed to be telling him clearly with his eyes. 'This is not over yet!'