Chapter 40: Gradual

An IOU is a written promise to repay a debt owed. The document recognises a legally binding relationship between two parties — a Lender and a Borrower.

__________________________________

In fact, Zhang Xiaohua was really tired for the past two months. Although he had many memories of his past lives in his mind, he was not a God. He was just an individual, every time he had to spend hours sifting through his brain, going through songs from Earth.

A human being's memory was very limited and it was impossible to remember everything in the past. Therefore, Zhang Xiaohua spent a lot of brain cells recently.

In addition, during the period they were filming the music video for Wang Jingwen, Zhang Xiaohua was acquainted with black and white, working overtime day and night, and constantly running about as the director. It was hard work but finally he saw the fruits of his labour, making everyone a millionaire.

For this reason, Yuan Datong was deeply touched, but he did not know what else he could do for Zhang Xiaohua. So he only allowed him to go home and rest well.

Zhang Xiaohua waved his hand and showed a slight smile on his tired face: "It's not just me who is struggling but you too, and there is also Sparrow. They are the same."

Speaking of the company Sparrow, Zhang Xiaohua was stunned for a little while, seemingly remembering something important.

Suddenly in a rush, he picked up the phone and called Zhou Yi's mobile phone. After connecting:

"Hello Zhou, yes, it's me Zhang Xiaohua. To make a long story short, I am calling cause I have got an offer for you, if I invest a million and help you upgrade your equipment sets, can you make 700,000 records in a month?"

On the other side, Zhou Yi thought for a moment and then said: "If I can introduce a few new equipment, I think it should be no problem. To tell the truth, we do not have shortages of manpower or technical staff, the real issue is the hardware equipment. "

Zhang Xiaohua patted his thighs and happily said, "Okay, I'll send one million over and you guys can get ready to start. I'm recording the songs for Wang Jingwen now, and I'm going to have to trouble you again after finishing the recording of the songs, we will need to shoot a couple music videos. During this time, updated your equipment as soon as possible."

Zhou Yi was ecstatic, but he was honest he planed to give Zhang Xiaohua an IOU. After all, one million was not a small number. Then he said: "Boss Zhang, I thank you for being willing to lend us money to upgrade our equipment. I'll drive over and give you an IOU slip."

Zhang Xiaohua smirked and said: "It's not much trouble. I'll directly transfer the money to you. We are not outsiders, there is no need to sign an IOU."

Zhou Yi was very impressed and grateful that Zhang Xiaohua would trust himself so much, but he absolutely could not accept the million in such a way.

For matters related to money, it was still necessary to make things clear, so that everyone could rest assured.

What's more, this was a million, not a thousand or two, carelessness could not be tolerated.

"I shall still give you an IOU, so you can feel comfortable in your heart, you will rest assured." Zhou Yi insisted.

"It's better to be like this, this one million will be my investment, anyway, our company will develop for a long time, there will be many records to be made in the future, we can not allow the money to flow outside of the family, and let others earn, it is better to let you earn my brother.

Actually, If you are willing, I would love to become an investor. As for the position, you can easily arrange one." Zhang Xiaohua said seriously, but after a closer look, one would find that on his mouth was hanging a slight smirk, although not very obvious, it was clearly seen by Yuan Datong.