Chapter 1

JoJo POV

"Hey were you going Race it's getting late" "im going over to Brooklyn to go see Spot I'll be back in the morning alright" "alright just be safe" "i always am" JoJo watched as his best friend walked down the some what busy street once his best friend was out of sight he started walking back to the lodging house after a long day of selling. "Hey Jo were Racer,he alright?" "he's fine Jack don't worry he just went to Brooklyn he said he'll be back in the morning" "alright I'll be up on the rooftop if you need me" "ok" JoJo replied while walking to the table were the other boys were playing porker he couldn't stop thinking about the day the Delancy brothers extremely soaked Race and left him in an alleyway. "Hello earth to JoJo" Albert said while waving a hand in front of his face. "Huh oh sorry Albert. What were you saying" "i was asking if Race went to Brooklyn" "when is that boy not in Brooklyn" Finch pipped up. The boys then returned to their poker game.

Race POV

I was on my way to Brooklyn when all of a sudden a felt a hand grad me and pull me into an alleyway. At first I thought it was my boyfriend Spot but then as the mysterious figure spoke to me a realised that it wasn't. "Your coming with me Racetrack" "why should I?" "cause your Spots boy that's why" Race was about to say something but the mysterious person put a gag in his mouth and then it was all black.

Sorry for how short it is please let me know what you think.