Chapter 3

Spot POV

"Who's Spunky?" I asked with a very confused face.

"Spunky was are old leader" Jack told me.

"Ok well that doesn't explain why he has my precious boyfriend!" I yelled at Jack as I was starting to get very pissed.

"Spot calm down were going to find him" JoJo told me while placing his hand on my shoulder.

"You promise?" I asked while worried that we might not find him.

"We promise" they said in unison.

Jack POV

After reassuring Spot that we would find Race I called down the boys so we could come up with a plan. "Alright fellas listen up. Our old leader Spunky has kidnapped Race." Gasps and whispers were heard throughout the room. "I want all of you to break into groups of three and look for Race. Crutchie and Spot your with me I want every one back here by ten o'clock. That gives us about three hours to look for him, every one understand?" I watched all of the boys as they went out the door to go look for their missing little brother.

Crutchie POV
As me,Jack,and Spot walked out the door I heard a sound come from behind lodging house. "Jack did you hear that, it came from behind the lodging house?" Jack nodded his head and then Spot spoke up. "Get behind me" "why?" "just do it!" he said while pushing us behind him. Then out of nowhere are old leader Spunky jumped in front of us.

"Hello Spot"