Chapter 6

Race POV
I woke in the conferring arm's of my boyfriend Spot. "Thank god your up" I heard him say next thing I know I'm being tackled in another hug. "Spot my neck hurts" "sorry baby I didn't mean to put more pain in your neck, but it's probably cause of Spunky choking you. Don't you remember?" "oh yea I tried to forget what he did". Spot then rubbed my arm up and down in a comforting way. Then Jack came running through the door and over to me. "Race" he said while running over to me and pulling me into a hug. "Thank god your awake what did Spunky do did he hurt you?" instead of answering I showed Jack my arm's both him and Spot gasped at the sight of it. "Where's Albert, is he ok?" Jack put his hand on my shoulder "he's gonna be fine just a couple of bruises.

Spot POV
I watched Race and Jack talk for a little while when I noticed something Race mentioned Albert a lot but didn't look at me at all. See im not one to get jealous but Race is my boyfriend. I'll have to talk to Albert later. Jack finally said goodbye after he left I pulled Race into a kiss he kissed back and then I depend it. Luckily no one else was in the bunk room. Well at least that's what I thought untill I heard someone wolf whistle at us. Me and Race separated from each other and I saw that it was the one and only Albert standing at the door way. "I see your feeling better Albert" I said to him. "Yep I just came to check on Race, but I see he's busy" "yep he's busy bye now" Race hit my arm and pulled the real name card on me. "No its fine Al you'll just have to accuse Spots lack of manners." He said while playfully glaring at me. Albert came over and hung out with us and threw the night the feeling of betrayal and jealous grew. No way was I letting Albert steal my boyfriend. I'll do whatever it takes.

I hope you liked this chapter please let me know what you think.