Life of Amalia » Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty : More Popular

Even the good people, the ones you dream of meeting, fuck up. People aren't perfect and loving someone means handing them a gun and trusting them not to shoot you. But we're all human and sometimes we get scared and we panic, accidentally pulling the trigger. That doesn't mean that they don't love you... it just means that Life doesn't come with an instruction manual and sometimes we do the wrong thing. So do you banish them from your life and try to forget their existence when you might have made the very same mistake if the roles were reversed? If they shot you and are begging for forgiveness, willing to do anything to make it up to you, do you give them another chance and hope that the good you see in them will overcome the bad? Or do you just shut down and walk away? I guess it depends what kind of person you want to be
- Jess Amelia

The public's dislike for Prince Charles of Wales continues to grow as it has been reported that he has yet to visit his daughter, Queen Amalia of Herraden and his granddaughter, Princess Antonia of Herraden.

A source close to the Prince says that the Prince has been busy with royal duties and responsibilities that's why he hasn't visited. Some people are calling it rubbish because of Prince Charles' two sons and their wives, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and oldest granddaughter, Princess Kristen who have been spotted visiting Herraden several times. Clearly royal duties and responsibilities haven't stopped them from visiting Queen Amalia.

A source adds that if Prince Charles of Wales continues to ignore his daughter, Queen Amalia it will show the public what a selfish man he truly is. It's like a repeat of how he treated his late ex wife, Princess Diana of Wales.

Reports aslo claim that Queen Amalia of Herraden, is pregnant with her second child and that this time around she wants to give birth in England to be more closer to her brothers and their families. King Miguel willing to do anything for his beloved Queen has decided to renovate the Roosln Palace that is located near Kensington Palace so by the time Queen Amalia is ready to give birth.

Queen Amalia and King Miguel were recently spotted out enjoying Valentine's day together after earlier that day while Queen Amalia was doing an royal engagement when King Miguel showed up with flowers and gifts asking the Queen to a date. On lookers cheered and some even yelled yes as the Queen blushed.

Dana O'Connor, a bystander at the event says that it was very romantic of the King to do that and it shows much they are in love especially after 11 years together.

Another bystander, Michelle Jenkins says it was beautiful, I wish more men were as open with thier feelings as King Miguel is and hopefully we do get a Herraden traditional wedding from the Queen and King.

What do you guys think, should Queen Amalia and King Miguel have a Herraden traditional wedding?

×

Miguel and I were fanatics when it came to documenting everything in Antonia's life.

Her first words, first steps, first everything.

But isn't that what all proud parents do?

Sophie told me that it wears off a little bit after the first baby, but I'm having a hard time believing her. I've seen all the scrapbooks she made of Rose's baby photos.

"Mama! Look what I drawed!" Antonia ran into the sitting room where I was reading while lounging on the sofa one afternoon.