Author's Note

The song on top ^^^ is called I'm sorry by "Swell (feat. Shiloh)" (highly recommend, I listened to this when I wrote this) also throughout the book there won't be any songs put in the chapters, except for this one and the last two chapters.

Hey guys, it's babes, and I need your help. So in middle school I was in a creative writing class, and we wrote all types of stories in that class. So after middle school was over I decide to go through them, since I haven't touch them since.

Surprisingly I thoroughly enjoyed them, so I decided to edit them a bit, and put them on wattpad, but I couldn't decide which ones to put up because I didn't want to put them all up at once.

So I decided to do this. With your help I could decide which story to put up. All you need to do vote on the story, and if possible vote on names. If you pass by this, please at least vote it'll only take a second. Share it with your friends to vote, and comment. Anyway, thanks for your help. ( I have a second note towards the ending)

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures or songs

(Me Pleading)

(Me waiting on a vote, comment, or reply)

*****

I also want to say I will wait as long as I can till a story is chosen, and when a story is decided I will edit and revise it many thing will be changed.

Another note: if you don't want to read any of the stories just skip to the last two chapters at least.