q&a

i usually do this with someone when i want to build my characters more, so i figured i might as well try something out here.

you can either dm me questions or comment them here. (if you need a character masterlist, tell me and i will add one onto this chapter)

you can ask any of the characters that have been mentioned in the story so far (or even ones that are mentioned in future chapters--that's right hoe, you can come back). but anyway, these questions can go as far as parental preference to even simple questions, asking about favourite colours or animals. remember to ask what the characters age is so i can give you the most accurate response for that character.

just remember, asking questions is not required and you can skip over this if you don't wish to participate, but if you do please leave questions in this format:

age/character/if in a separate au mention which one/whether you want the author (ahaha that would be me, in case you weren't aware) or the character themselves [do this by saying 'a' for me or 'c' for character] and then list your question.

(please note, you can ask me a question as well about any process i go through to write these, or even just random questions you may have)

leave questions here:

(thank you in advance, and i should have a new update within the next day or two)

published 28 june 2018