Chapter 1

*What you look like and your hair color*

Alex's pov

"What the-" Someone starts to say but then stops.

"What is it newt?"

"It's a boy and a-a girl!"

Well no sh*t Sherlock I know I'm a girl i don"t have boobs for nothing.

"Is she hot"

"I call dibs"

WTF i'm not a bloody toy.

"Shut it you slintheads" said a deep voice.

I step back near Thomas as two boys jump down into the box. "Whoa it's alright were not going to hurt you" says the dude with a unibrow. Then I look over at the other boy as he says in a strong accent "OK were not going to hurt you or your friend were just going to get you both out alright". I don't speak and Thomas knows that so he puts a hand on my shoulder and speaks instead while I put my arrow and bow back in it's original place "where are we, who are you?"
"Well my name's Newt and this is Gally" says newt "welcome to the glade greeines" says Gally. Once were up Thomas starts running while I stay in place wow what a great brother I thought.

Time skip because I can

"Hey there greenies. Welcome to the glade. My names Alby and I'm the leader here. Behind you is Newt eventhough you already know that, he's my second in command when I'm gone he's in charge." A buff guy tells us. He seems nice even though he is the leader.

"Good thing your always around then" a strong accent says behind me.

Thomas and I look behind us to see Newt.I look him over from under the hood before turning back to Alby.

"Do either of you remember your names?" Alby asks while looking at the both of us.

My brother answers for both of us "yeah I'm Thomas and this my older sister Alex".

324 words