Chapter 2

*still got the hood on*

Alex's pov

"OK..... uh..do you remember anything else, hey Alex do mind taking your hood off please" asked Alby while Newt stands next to him.

Thomas says to them "no we don't remember anything else" he then turns to me "its OK we can trust them"

I sigh heavily and take my hood of and say in a strong yet soft voice " Hi"

They both gasp when they see my hair.

"Whoa your hair.......it's white that's creepy but cool" says Alby and Newt nods his head in agreement.

"Thanks" I say.

"Alright well I'll let Newt take you to see chuck and he'll get you settled in see you greenies tomorrow" with that said Alby left.

"Alright follow me then" says Newt walking in the opposite direction to Alby.

A few minutes later Newt yells "HEY CHUCK COME HERE!"

A boy that looked to be about 12 or 13 come running up to us and says "hey Newt what's up?" Newt looked at us but his gaze stayed on me a bit longer, then he turned to Chuck "these are the new greenies I need you to take them and find somewhere for them to sleep" he said.

"Sure follow me and what are your names?" "I'm Thomas" my brother said and I said
"I'm Alex, Thomas's older sister nice to meet you kid"

"Nice to meet you to come on I'll show you were you'll be sleeping bye Newt" he said as waved goodbye to Newt and started walking we said our goodbyes and started following Chuck. Thomas noticed that I was tired and gave me a piggy back ride I fell alseep on his back little did I know that a certain second in command was watching us with a smile on his face.

301 words