Chapter two: arriving in London

- after the plane ride-
- Clary's POV
After we arrived we collected our baggage we headed to the outside to call a taxi within five minutes we where inside heading to my uncle and his partners flat.

- time skip to when they get to the apartment cuz cars are boring-

We walk into the elevator and press the number 10.
I could already tell this building was huge judging by the size outside and the fact that the building was 19 stories tall.

We got to the flat and Chris unlocked the door. It was flipping humongous!
" so this is your place huh?" I smile.
" yup. Great isn't it? Just wait until you meet my partner Travis." He said ecstatically.
" can't wait. " I sighed

- time skip to that night bc lazy-

After I set up my room which was actually really cool. I ran down the hallway to greet 'Travis'.
As I'm walking to the living room I see a man about 6'0 brown hair light green eyes and dark skin, 22 years old as Chris said.
I furrow my eyebrows looking at this man. " hello?" I question. " hey Clary this is Travis my partner!" Chris smiled. " hello." I cautiously say. " Hi I'm Travis! Nice to meet you Clary!" He said alittle to happy and jolly for my liking. I look at him up and down. " nice to meet you too." I fake smiled. " Chris I'm going to go to my room text me if you need anything." I smiled as I ran down the hallway and into my room.

" okay time for the YouTubes." I whispered to myself.
I put on my head set debating whether or not I should record a video. I decide not to and begun watching Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Thebajancanadian and more. After about what felt like 30 minutes turned into 4 hours. It was 1am.
Obviously going into a deep dreamless sleep.

- 12:30pm next day-
I wake up and check my phone
3 messages from: Jackie
Bold Jackie~ italics Clary

Biggummssss!!!! 4:46am

Girl I need to tell you something! 5:01am

Hello??!! 8:28 am

What!? I Was sleeping! >:( 12:07pm

Oops sorry ;p I needed to tell you that I'm coming back from Puerto Rico. :D 12:10pm

Okay that great! But I have to change and do some things for my uncle ( *•_•) I don't wanna. >:c 12:11

Okay girl I'll let you go. But text me as soon as you can ( • >•) 12:13

I left the conversation at that and changed into a gray loose thin sweatshirt and black jeans, gray socks and only brushed my hair.
I walked out of the room and into the kitchen where my uncle was eating cereal. " morning sweetheart." He smiled " good morning cereal stealer." I joked.
He gasped. " do you mind knocking on the door in front of this apartment and ask if they have milk?" He hopefully asked.
" sure whatever." I sighed I walked out of the door and knocked on the door and was at a loss of words when I saw who it was.

A/N
-
Hahahahaga cliffhanger hahaha I'm mean.
#sorryimnotsorry
Tell me if you're enjoying this story so far! Pleaseeeeee I must know comment do something to let me know!

And you probably know who it was :p oops
Ilysm❤️

Sooooo slap the vote button and take care.

-ElenaIsNotOnFire