Chapter three

A/N this story will be in Clary's POV for a while until I get further into the story.
-ElenaIsNotOnFire
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Knock*

" okay..." I thought to myself

*knock*

I herd footsteps leading to the door and then I saw him.... I wasn't expecting to see him though the site of him made me lose my breath. I turned pale, I felt like I shut down.

" hello, can I help you?" He asked kindly
" uh.um y-yeah." I stuttered
" would you like to come in?" He asks worriedly
" um yeah sure." I say

I was starting to feel weird I mean I know him; but I don't know him. I know so much about him, yet he knows nothing about me.
" would you like anything to drink? You look a bit pale." He asked with a concerned tone. " oh no thank you." I trailed off. " I'm Clary." I smile and stuck my hand out for him to shake it.
" ah yes Clarissa. Chris told me about you." He smiled." I'm Daniel but you can call me Dan." He took my hand and shook it.
I think he could tell by the way I looked at him and how I presented myself that I knew he was thee Danisnotonfire.
" anyhow; Chris wanted to ask if we could have some milk?" I shyly smiled.
" of course." He smiled as he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a quart. "There you go lovely." He smiled. I felt the heat creeping up my cheeks. " thank you." I smiled. " here take my number just in case." He smirked.I smiled as I walked out if the apartment and into ours.
" CHRISSSSS!" I yelled " I GOT THE MILK FROM DAN!"
" okay sweetheart just put it in the fridge." He said while walking out of his room. " oh and I got Dans phone number 'just in case' as Dan put it." I smiled. His expression changed into an expression I couldn't read. "Oh. That's um nice." He said as he stomped off.

A/N

Ohhhhhh drama.
What up with Chris and Dan? Both are acting strange.... Well we will have to wait and find out.
And sorry about the short chapters I'm kinda busy and family and such so yeah
Ilysm❤️
And remember to leave a comment if you enjoyed and slap that vote button on your way out; take care.
-ElenaIsNotOnFire