Chapter one: Clary Valdez

Clary's POV
-
" Did you pack everything you will need in London?" My uncle asked me. "Yes just about give me another fifteen minutes maybe." I chirped as I ran back up the stair way.

Okay so clothing, check. Personal items, check. I take one last look into my room before the flight to London.

Let me explain.

I'm traveling to London with my uncle on a business trip while my family is in Florida. ( I spend my summers in New York) I really dislike the heat so I come up to Long Island. But this year it's different I'm going to England.

I grabbed my bags and skipped down the stairs.
"Do you have everything?" He asked me.
" yes I believe so." I sadly smiled

- skipping to airport-
The time we spent at the airport was mostly filled with the basic airport procedures and tears.
" I'll miss you guys!" My aunt cried.
" We'll miss you too." My uncle said trying to calm her down.
"You and the kids are coming over in a week or two right? As soon as school finishes?" I asked her tears threatening to spill from my eyes.
" yes in about two to three weeks. " she smiled.

" Flight 497 now boarding. Handicap and first class passengers now boarding." The intercom lady said.
" well that's us." He sighs." Let's go Clary."
We hugged each other and exchanged goodbyes.
As we walked down the gray hallway. Before I walk into the plane I rest my hand on the plane for good luck. I sit in my seat. I put in my headphones and slowly drifted to sleep.

A/N
-
First story how do you like it? I'm liking it so far!
Comment tell me what you think and remember to slap that vote button and take care! <3
- ElenaIsNotOnFire