Chapter four: a whole day?

Clary's POV
-
I slept through the night trying to figure out why Chris reacted that way when I told him about Dan. I thought they where 'friends' or something... I guess not? I really don't know but sure enough all of this thinking is giving me a pounding headache.

I throw on a shirt and some jeans and check my phone.

1 message from: Jackie
Hey. You're in London until August right?

Yeah why?- me

No reason I wanted to see if we could hang out or something- Jackie

Well I have to go talk to you later😘- me

After our short conversation I pad across the hallway to hear yelling.... Chris

" No I don't see why you need to for the whole day?... Well why?.... I swear if you try anything I will fucking kill you!... Okay... Yeah... I'm sorry.. Okay until 9 9:30 at the latest. Okay I'll tell her bye." He hung up the phone.
" you will be with Dan today, he's picking you up at 12." He sighs
" why?"
" I don't know but you'll be with him until 9:30"
" okay I guess" I walked back to my room it was 10:30 already so I decide to shower and straighten my hair(which took and hour because my hair is down to my belly button).
I threw on a grey tank top, with a white cardigan over, some ripped light wash jeans and grey vans. I stop by the bathroom to do a light makeup and brush my teeth again. I check my phone and it's 11:45 so I decide to sit on the couch for ten minutes.

-Ten minutes later-

The wait is getting to me. 5 minutes I cant do that. ( impatient as can be) I grab my phone and open the front door only to run into Dan literally. Since I'm so short 5'3 to be exact my face slams right into his chest.
" oh my god I'm so sorry." I mentally facepalm
" oh don't worry about it." He kindly smiles.
" okay, um may I ask where we are going?"
" well I was thinking maybe lunch a movie maybe then hang out in my apartment; Phil won't be here for another day maybe." He smiles
" that sounds great"
"Alright let's go!"
We walk into the elevator and go to the Lobby.
" so how's America?" He asks obviously only to spark a conversation
" it's okay I mean I enjoy Florida in the winter and New York in the summer; but I'm really enjoying London so far"
"That's great! I'm glad you came with your uncle this year."
"Yeah so am I... If you don't mind me asking. Why was he yelling at you on the phone at 8:30? That's to early to be awake." I ask seriously but try to soften it with a slight giggle.
" oh that was because I asked for you to come with me today."
"Oh" was all I could say. We walk in silence until we get to the diner

- skip the lunch it was just talking about the food-
"What movie are we seeing?"
"It's a surprise!"
I don't like surprises it makes me nervous.
When we get to the movie it's only 2:00.
" what are we watching? Tell me pleaseeee." I whine like a child
" nope but I love these movies!" He smirks
Oh lord that isn't good
Next thing I know I'm being dragged into a repeat of the exorcist.
During the movie I was basically on top of Dan clutching his arm and hiding my face in his chest occasionally screaming. I.Hate.Horror.films
After the movie its 4:30 it's already getting dark and cold. As we are walking a group of girls looking about 16-20
" OMG it's Danisnotonfire!!!!!" The Blonde cake faced one screeches.
" OMG Kelli I know!!" A girl with black hair screams.
" ugh Christina why is she with that nasty thing?" The all cackle
By then I'm having enough I walk ahead of Dan but not by much he grabs my arm. " what's wrong?" Dan asks.
By now the girls are right behind him.
" Dan why are you with her what the hell? You could be walking with one of us!" Christina yells
" he doesn't love you slut!" Kelli cackles
" Don't worry about them. I'll make them go away."
" o-okay." I stutter sniffling back some tears.
" Of course I love you! So much!" He says smiling
" and I love you too!" I'm trying to hold back my laughter.
" ugh let's go!" One of them shouted

" oh my god did you see their faces?!" Dan laughed" cake faced beasts!" He said laughing even louder.
" hey uh want to take a picture? Not like crazy fangirl kinda thing I mean just because you know we are on this... Um... This-"
"Date?"
"Date this is a date?" I'm surprised
" well it's not like 'that' it's a friend date yeah?" He says blushing a crimson red.
"Yeah okay yeah." honestly I'm disappointed but I'm only 17 still in highschool. After he snaps our photo he posts it on twitter and sends it to me. By the time we get back to the apartment it's 5 so we are going to watch tv for a few hours.

-skipping to apartment-

As I'm stepping into the apartment there is music playing. What?
"Phil isn't supposed to be here for a few days." Dan says it more like a question than a statement.
" PHIL!!!" Dan yells as Phil walks out of his room.
" DANIEL!" Phil yells twice as loud as Dan did.
" who's this beautiful young lady?" Phil smiles
" this is Clarissa or Clary, Chris's niece." Dan introduces me
" it's nice to meet you Phil. Dan has told me so much about you." I grin.
" all good I hope." He grins" well I'll let you two do whatever I have to run to target anyway." Phil wiggles his eyebrows.
I'm really confused when there isn't anything to be confused about but what am I going to do I don't know.
"Wanna watch tv or something?"
"Sure there is a walking dead marathon!" I say overly excited.
" Okay." We watch tv in silence as the scene of Hershel's head being cut off. That's when I look at the time and realize it's 9:45.
"Oh crap I should have been home 15 minutes ago. Dammit Chris is going to have your head." I rub my temples while slipping on my shoes.
"Thank you Dan I had an amazing time." I say as I hug him.
"I did too." He smiles as he bends down and kisses my cheek. We are both blushing a deep red color as I'm running into my apartment hopefully unnoticed. It work until I ran across Chris's room door.
" Clarissa Valdez!" He yelled
I felt a weight on my chest. This isn't going to end well.

A/N
So yeah this took a few hours even though it isn't the best of my work. Distractions distractions.
Well I really hope you liked it and more to come soon.

Ilysm❤️

Leave a comment if you enjoyed and remember to slap that vote button with your forehead and take care.
-ElenaIsNotOnFire

( that was a bajancanadian reference if you got that let's be best friends)