LIE ON ME, LIE ON HIM, LIE ON HER

Parents say to take it seriously, to do it every now and then, they advise not to be too vicious.

They don't know they also have to follow what they preach, but the forbidden apple is too delicious.

Why do we hide our nature inside, show chastity outside?

At home we enjoy it, it keeps us alive, and at work we bite our lips and lie.

There's nothing wrong you see, that's the way we got to be, we were born from it, but if you say you love it, they'll tell you to quit.

So lie on me, lie on him, lie on her, feel our skin with sweat, how many have you met on your bed? Feel the touch, give us that rush, don't act like you haven't seen this yet.

So breathe on me, breathe on him, breathe on her, we're on ecstasy, but not the drug.

Sex me up, sex him up, sex her up, you're on top, make us crazy; we want to feel the love.

Lust's running through us, go up, go down, on bottom, on top, we're breathless but careless, sexuality's priceless

Just focusing on us, drive us up, drive us down, unlock the pleasure, we're fearless, dauntless, but a bit shameless.

There ain't nothing bad with that, but when you're out you keep your mouth shut. Who got your tongue? Was it the cat?

So lie on me, lie on him, lie on her, feel our skin with sweat, how many have you met on your bed? Feel the touch, give us that rush, don't act like you haven't seen this yet.